cant create a ingame account

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

bethanykron
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

cant create a ingame account

Post by bethanykron » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:09 am

So when I load up the game instead of the login button it says connecting I've tried everything I can think of

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: cant create a ingame account

Post by paperpaws » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:21 am

Could you please be more specific with your question? For starters, which platform are you running the game on (mobile, computer)? Can you also name some things you've already tried to do to resolve this problem (reconnecting your internet, reinstalling the game)? Also try to see if anything is useful for you here: http://support.wolfquest.org/help_center

If you have not been able to make an account before, it is likely a matter of getting past that pesky connection screen.

bethanykron
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by bethanykron » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:31 am

Hi I'm actually talking to support now but I just bought wolfquest and have been watching a lot of videos but on the load up menu where people have the login button mine is greyed out and says connecting I play on windows

TimberRaven
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Name: Probably BLEGH

Post by TimberRaven » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:43 pm

This usually happens when you don't have the best internet (or possibly, WQ just isn't connecting), and sometimes when this happens, I'll turn off the game and start it up again, and it usually works then.

✩ ✩ .....................................................................................................................................................................
╔═══════════════╗
.I'll trade sadness for.
..happiness..
.And trade hatred for.
.........love.........
╚═══════════════╝

Avatar-BB <3 Signature-TimberRavenBANANANAAAAA

Black Burn
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:22 pm

This will sometimes happen to me as well. WolfQuest is sometimes slow on my phone, what I do is wait a moment to see if it will connect, and if it doesn't I go out of the game and reload it.

Hope that helps!
Legends Quest
———————
The story of Blackburn, the King Of Yellowstone, as he ventures out of his territory to rescue his mate Keva and pups Boulder, Bane, and Athena from the High Lord Esmond, who seeks to put an end to Blackburn's reign.
Av-LupinzPack |•| Sig-Black Burn

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:06 am

Black Burn wrote:This will sometimes happen to me as well. WolfQuest is sometimes slow on my phone, what I do is wait a moment to see if it will connect, and if it doesn't I go out of the game and reload it.

Hope that helps!
Please avoid repeating answers. TimberRaven essentially said the same thing.

@bethanykron- have you had any luck yet?

bethanykron
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by bethanykron » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:04 am

Unfortunately not it appears it's not able to connect to server but I'm not sure why my internets good I turned off my anti virus and firewall but nothing
  • EDIT
So its definitely my computer causing the issue I installed it on a different computer and was able to make a account no problem
Last edited by paperpaws on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merging double post into one

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:15 pm

bethanykron wrote:Unfortunately not it appears it's not able to connect to server but I'm not sure why my internets good I turned off my anti virus and firewall but nothing
  • EDIT
So its definitely my computer causing the issue I installed it on a different computer and was able to make a account no problem
I’m assuming that, now that you’ve successfully created an account by using a different computer, you are still unable to utilize that account because you cannot login on your current computer, correct? Was the different computer you used entirely somewhere else and/or not a personal computer that you use where you use your current computer?
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

bethanykron
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by bethanykron » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:26 pm

So support sent me a link to download the launcher through itchio and it now works on my laptop

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:21 am

bethanykron wrote:So support sent me a link to download the launcher through itchio and it now works on my laptop
Very strange that that's the only thing it took. Good to know it works on your laptop too now, though. I'll be locking this topic, assuming your problem got solved.

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”