Episode 3 graphics requirements?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Misaki Chan
Pup
Pup
Name: Harley

Episode 3 graphics requirements?

Post by Misaki Chan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:25 am

So, as we all know, WolfQuest ep. 3 is swiftly approaching, and for those of us with older computer models or graphics cards, some of us have been lowkey asking...

what is the estimated graphics card requirements for Episode 3?

I am planning on getting a new hard drive in the near future for a new computer set-up, and I was curious as to what the estimated graphics level will be.
I'm already having issues with the graphics in the current game, as seen here.. I am running WQ2.7 at the lowest possible graphics settings....

Obviously the water shouldn't be that way hehehe
Do we have a projected graphics card requirement? Or is it too soon to tell?
~sometimes you gotta fall before you fly~

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Episode 3 graphics requirements?

Post by paperpaws » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:24 am

To the extent of my knowledge, it is indeed too soon to tell, although it is pretty much guaranteed the requirements will be a bit higher than they are now. If your computer is struggling right now, it'll likely struggle even more when WQ3 swings around.

Don't quote me on this because I don't remember with 100% certainty, but I believe WolfQuest 2.7 will still be playable by the time the update swings around, if it's any comfort.

Misaki Chan
Pup
Pup
Name: Harley

Re: Episode 3 graphics requirements?

Post by Misaki Chan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:18 pm

paperpaws wrote:To the extent of my knowledge, it is indeed too soon to tell, although it is pretty much guaranteed the requirements will be a bit higher than they are now. If your computer is struggling right now, it'll likely struggle even more when WQ3 swings around.

Don't quote me on this because I don't remember with 100% certainty, but I believe WolfQuest 2.7 will still be playable by the time the update swings around, if it's any comfort.
I was assuming so. With the intense overhaul of newer graphics, this old dinosaur would simply kick the bucket if it tried to run WQ 3.
Thanks for the help, I greatly appreciate it!
~sometimes you gotta fall before you fly~

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”