Are submissive wolves unkillable?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Are submissive wolves unkillable?

Post by Flamesky » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Several of us were discussing which stranger wolves can be killed on this thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83789

I talked about the two most submissive wolves in Amethyst Mountain - the grey Slough male with green eyes and the red Specimen male who say "I'm no threat to you" or "I'm not boss". I've been able to get one bite in on these wolves by being submissive twice. Since these wolves run off so fast, I assume they cannot be killed.

Is it possible to kill any stranger wolves besides the ones who fight to the death or submit one bite before death?
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Re: Are submissive wolves unkillable?

Post by 2wolf22 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:34 am

I think once they give in, you can find a way to get them back to the fight. Like once ,I think, I got one to get aggressive by continually saying "I'll wait" and actions that make you stay there.

Flamesky
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Flamesky » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm

I know that after a wolf submits to me, I can get him/her to attack me again by being submissive twice, so I can get one more attack in. What I was wondering was if a wolf submits to you right away, can you get more than one attack in or just one? And if so, what steps would I have to take?
<<<<<>>>>>
The wolf pack runs as one and together we are stronger
<<<<<>>>>>

DaniBeez

Post by DaniBeez » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:29 pm

The stronger your wolf is the less whacks it takes to get the job done. But I think you guys are on the right track with being submissive ("it's cool") or "I'll wait" after the first sign of non-agression. Keep doing it until they attack you again or hold their ground neutrally ("I'll wait"). But from what I remember, you have to get the job done in one hit at this point in the encounter, because they always flee if they survive your attack. I think under a certain threshold of health, they will always flee on their turn. The exception being if they are one of the more aggressive wolves that fight to the death or very near death!

It's been some time, so people can correct me if I'm wrong :P.
DaniBeez
___Community member since 2010
___Avatar by Sambhur