Cannot Post Outside of Tips, Hints, and Help

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Siblaime
Pup
Pup

Cannot Post Outside of Tips, Hints, and Help

Post by Siblaime » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:06 am

I'm sorry to post this here as my problem has nothing to do with multiple accounts, but it looks like this is the only topic I can create posts in. That's the problem. I don't know what to do with this issue. Althought I'm a normal, registered user, I can't even introduce myself on the introductions board. There's no "create a topic" or "post a reply" button. I was searching through many topics, but I can't find any explanation why I cannot post anything. Please help :|
• • •
If life will pass, after all, there is no need for submission.
If submission is a must, there is no need to stay alive.
• • •
- A. Lahuti -

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Cannot Post Outside of Tips, Hints, and Help

Post by Neamara » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:20 am

Hi prokmely,
prokmely wrote:I'm sorry to post this here as my problem has nothing to do with multiple accounts, but it looks like this is the only topic I can create posts in.
As this indeed had nothing to do with the global announcement, I've split your post to its own topic.
prokmely wrote:I don't know what to do with this issue. Althought I'm a normal, registered user, I can't even introduce myself on the introductions board. There's no "create a topic" or "post a reply" button. I was searching through many topics, but I can't find any explanation why I cannot post anything.
You're a COPPA user — meaning you chose the "younger than 13" option when you created your account. As a result you can only post new topics and respond to existing topics within the Tips, Hints, and Help forum, and due to the way phpBB works, this status is never automatically removed. There are steps you can take to be able to post within other forums, but all of them require you to contact Eduweb so that they can manually update your account.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit