Text Glitch in Game

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Sabre Wulf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Text Glitch in Game

Post by Sabre Wulf » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:31 pm

When I load up the game the text appears glitchy on any of the buttons or sections to fill out. It is sometimes at the point of being unreadable. Here are a couple of in-game screenshots from the menus:

I am playing the 2.5 game in Full Screen mode with Fantastic graphics settings. I have also tried playing it windowed and with both Good and Beautiful graphics.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Text Glitch in Game

Post by Koa » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:24 pm

Sabre Wulf wrote:When I load up the game the text appears glitchy on any of the buttons or sections to fill out. It is sometimes at the point of being unreadable. Here are a couple of in-game screenshots from the menus:

I am playing the 2.5 game in Full Screen mode with Fantastic graphics settings. I have also tried playing it windowed and with both Good and Beautiful graphics.
A thread exists here addressing this problem. Your graphics card needs to meet the minimum specification requirements for 2.5 posted there by Neamara. Try lowering your graphics settings below "Good."

WolfQuest no longer supports the 2.5 version of the game.

Sabre Wulf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Text Glitch in Game

Post by Sabre Wulf » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Thank you for the reply. I was planning on playing the 2.5 version of the game as a sort of demo since I have not played the game since the release of 2 and was not sure whether I truly wanted to spend money on it or not.

The same issue occurs even on the lowest graphic setting. I will try the game out on my gaming laptop when I have the chance as that one should have no issues running the game.

Thank you again.