Abiectio - Open | M3 & Counting!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Meowlody

Abiectio - Open | M3 & Counting!

Post by Meowlody » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 pm

►►► Welcome to Abiectio ◄◄◄
'Fear is our only enemy'

Created by JoannaBanana on 16/11/2015
Member Count; 3
Keywords; Character, Development, Abiectio, Canine, Role-play
Regional Map; Yes
Pack colours;
#FFA64D #E67300 #994C00 #4D2600

Who are we?
► Abiectio is a semi - realistic, post apocalyptic canine role-play, set in the year 1000BC. What we aim for here at Abiectio is character development - meaning there is no solid plot. Members here create/write their own story within our pages, and in doing so their character's and others develop - an example of this would be the relationships a character has within the role-play and how they progress throughout their own story of events. We are a post by post role-play and we run along a liquid time line, meaning characters can be in more than one place/thread at once.

► Although we here at Abiectio prefer liquid time role-play, we do have a static board for those to use - who are unfamiliar with the term, and/or are just getting used to its basics.

► Within Abiectio we have what we refer to as the 'Dream World' which is basically an area within the forum where deceased character's
can still role-play - The only downside to role-playing within the Dream World is that it is a fantasy - and its only really there to prolong members want to continue role-playing as character's that have passed, unfortunately no mortal can enter the Dream World.

What does Abiectio mean?
Abiectio is latin for Outcast - Which is basically someone who has been rejected by their society and/or group. ⓒ Google define.

► Abiectio Rules:
- Treat others how you want to be treated
- Keep it PG13
- Be as active as you see fit - Don't forget to post EFA's if your going to be absent for a while. I understand a few of us are at school have a job etc, Abiectio only asks that you post once or twice weekly, be it a reply, suggestion or other.
- Drama free, Lets keep it that way!
- Guest Friendly - If your wanting to explore Abiectio before finalising your decision to join or not, We do have a Guest Board!
- Only create as many character as you can handle - I don't want to see the members section of the forum cluttered with inactive members/biographies.
- Lastly, Have fun!

► FAQ
Q; Is Abiectio a single pack based role-play?
A; No, as stated within our 'About' Section here on the WolfQuest forums, we abase ourselves around character development and we have no solid plot. All members/newcomers start with a basic 'solus' rank - solus is latin for alone - and is basically your average loner/vagabond/solo rank which most canines start in here at Abiectio. There can be as many groups/packs as you as members want; but do be aware that upon creating a group and/or pack - you need to maintain its activity, if not they may be disbanded.

Q; Is there a character limit?
A; No, there is no limit as to how many character you create, but agan please only make as many characters as you can handle - if you cannot keep up with roleplay/plots with four characters their biographies will be archived - meaning if you did feel you could
keep up all character's activity then you may attempt to role-play them again - It is your character after all, all we here at Abiectio can do is help boost your activity/muse.

Q; If you make a pack, can you customize your ranks?
A; Yes, by all means customize your ranks/ rank names and duties, along with pack colour, alignment etc. Its all up to you!

More Q&A's coming soon. If you have a question regarding Abiectio please feel free to pm me here on the WolfQuest forums, and I will answer ASAP.

Current Packs/Groups;
N/A

Current Members;

Solus Syr played by JoannaBanana
Solus Loki played by LunarSkies
Solus 46 played by LunarSkies
Solus Gypsy played by JoannaBanana
Solus Regan played by Optical Miosis

Member/Group and Pack Key's;
Member is Male
Member is Female
Member is Active
Member is Semi-active
Member is Inactive
Member is Excused for Absence
Staff Member
Member of the Month
More coming soon..[/font]

Joining Form;[/size]
►►► I wish to start my Journey ◄◄◄

Wolf Quest Name: Example
Character Name: Example
I am
Male / Female
Appearance: 100 words minimum, Can be basic.
Personality: (List Traits)

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄

Code: Select all

[size=85][color=#FFA64D]►►► I wish t[/color][color=#E67300]o start m[/color][color=#994C00]y Journey ◄◄◄[/color]

[color=#FFA64D]Wolf Quest Name: Example
Character Name: Example
I am[/color] [color=#b3b3ff]Male[/color] [color=#FFA64D]/[/color] [color=#ff99ff]Female[/color]
[color=#FFA64D]Rank: Default Solus
Appearance: 100 words minimum, Can be basic.
Personality: (List Traits)[/color]

[color=#994C00]►►►Wit[/color][color=#E67300]hin Ab[/color][color=#FFA64D]iectio ◄◄◄[/color][/size]
Last edited by Meowlody on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:48 am, edited 20 times in total.

Nere
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: New! Abiectio - Open Recruitment

Post by Nere » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:45 am

This is interesting! Good luck with your pack
-Haven
Будь бесстрашным храбрым и хитрым

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Eon

Post by Noxeon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:46 pm

►►►I wish to start my Journey ◄◄◄

Wolf Quest Name: LunarSkies

Character Name: Loki

I am
Male

Appearance: Loki is a timber wolf consisting primarily of long fur. It is silky to the touch. The dominant hue in his coat is tawny, though there are ivory and ebony hues blended in his fur as well. As for his build, Loki is tall and muscular. He is not built with good stamina, though is strong and quick. He stands approximately 3.5 feet tall and 5 feet long. Being packed with muscle, he weighs around 142 lbs. His right ear is notched due to violence when he was younger, he also has several scars across his frame from disputes with other wolves and animals. He has strange multi colored eyes, his right being a golden yellow and left a deep blue.

Personality:
Head strong - Loki refuses to give in or submit to anyone. He will defend his opinion until his death. While this trait will often prove his dominance over others, it can also be dangerous. He is willing to put his life on the line simply to prove a statement he believes to be the truth. He refuses to back down from fights, even if it is obvious he will not win. This will often leave him badly wounded. Though even with these injuries he refuses to slow down and continues to fend for himself. With this will to survive even with these hardships, he has been able to pull through, leaving him the strong canine he is today.

Dominant - Loki likes to show his authority over others, and likes to take control of them. This contributes to the reason he is disliked by many. He refuses to let anyone outshine him, and likes to be the top dog. Disobedience is not tolerated and will often end in someone being mauled. He often takes advantage over submissive canines, and will treat them slavishly. Because of this, many do not stick around long, and he is often left to wander the forests alone.

Lonely - While Loki may seem like he doesn't care about anything at all, in reality he hates being alone. He hates who he is and wants to change though does not know how. What he is truly looking for is a family who actually cares for him. He will even sometimes try to be kind, though it usually doesn't last long as the smallest things seem to tick him off.

Trickster - More often than not, Loki will pretend to be someone he's not to gain others trust and affection. In the end he however he will turn on them and abandon them. He tricks others into thinking he is a kind and compassionate wolf, really the opposite of his true nature. He does this mainly to gain company, even if just for a short period of time.

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙⚫˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
The ɗɑʀkɳɛรร falls around
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:42 am

Interesting concept, I might join in the future but for now good luck with your pack.
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There's so much punishment, so little time.
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:14 am

LunarSkies wrote:►►►I wish to start my Journey ◄◄◄

Wolf Quest Name: LunarSkies

Character Name: Loki

I am
Male

Appearance: Loki is a timber wolf consisting primarily of long fur. It is silky to the touch. The dominant hue in his coat is tawny, though there are ivory and ebony hues blended in his fur as well. As for his build, Loki is tall and muscular. He is not built with good stamina, though is strong and quick. He stands approximately 3.5 feet tall and 5 feet long. Being packed with muscle, he weighs around 142 lbs. His right ear is notched due to violence when he was younger, he also has several scars across his frame from disputes with other wolves and animals. He has strange multi colored eyes, his right being a golden yellow and left a deep blue.

Personality:
Head strong - Loki refuses to give in or submit to anyone. He will defend his opinion until his death. While this trait will often prove his dominance over others, it can also be dangerous. He is willing to put his life on the line simply to prove a statement he believes to be the truth. He refuses to back down from fights, even if it is obvious he will not win. This will often leave him badly wounded. Though even with these injuries he refuses to slow down and continues to fend for himself. With this will to survive even with these hardships, he has been able to pull through, leaving him the strong canine he is today.

Dominant - Loki likes to show his authority over others, and likes to take control of them. This contributes to the reason he is disliked by many. He refuses to let anyone outshine him, and likes to be the top dog. Disobedience is not tolerated and will often end in someone being mauled. He often takes advantage over submissive canines, and will treat them slavishly. Because of this, many do not stick around long, and he is often left to wander the forests alone.

Lonely - While Loki may seem like he doesn't care about anything at all, in reality he hates being alone. He hates who he is and wants to change though does not know how. What he is truly looking for is a family who actually cares for him. He will even sometimes try to be kind, though it usually doesn't last long as the smallest things seem to tick him off.

Trickster - More often than not, Loki will pretend to be someone he's not to gain others trust and affection. In the end he however he will turn on them and abandon them. He tricks others into thinking he is a kind and compassionate wolf, really the opposite of his true nature. He does this mainly to gain company, even if just for a short period of time.

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄
Accepted of course! Welcome to the pack Loki! Website will be up shortly!
LupaValdo2001-2014 wrote:Interesting concept, I might join in the future but for now good luck with your pack.
Nice to know your interested!

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Noxeon » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:02 pm

I have signed up for the site, it looks great btw!
If there is anything you need me to do for it, just let me know.

❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖

Khaleesi 18
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Natalie

Post by Khaleesi 18 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:15 pm

This looks really interesting. I love the concept of it all. I think I'll give it a try. I kept everything simple, I'll go more into detail on the website, if I'm accepted. :)

Wolf Quest Name: Clara 11
Character Name: Clara
I am
Female
Appearance: I'll keep it simple: She's a red wolf. Clara has a brilliant "sun-kissed" golden coat with icy sapphire blue eyes; she has a tan underbelly, and a pink nose. Her tail is thick and vibrant.
Personality: Kind and gentle, but secretive and reserved; she's very quiet and keeps to herself; can be lively and full of joy at times, very serious and rational most of the time

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄

Bash Ko
T r e s. I n. U n u m. P a c k
We show up, we gonna show out.

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Is your site going to be on Forumotion? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question ^^
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's so much punishment, so little time.
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:21 pm

LunarSkies wrote:I have signed up for the site, it looks great btw!
If there is anything you need me to do for it, just let me know.
Made your account/user an Admin - Feel free to have a mess around! Im not too over keen on the theme as of right now, Can work on that if you like - Or you can begin writing the bits and bobs for the forum. I don't mind doll!
Clara 11 wrote:This looks really interesting. I love the concept of it all. I think I'll give it a try. I kept everything simple, I'll go more into detail on the website, if I'm accepted. :)

Wolf Quest Name: Clara 11
Character Name: Clara
I am
Female
Appearance: I'll keep it simple: She's a red wolf. Clara has a brilliant "sun-kissed" golden coat with icy sapphire blue eyes; she has a tan underbelly, and a pink nose. Her tail is thick and vibrant.
Personality: Kind and gentle, but secretive and reserved; she's very quiet and keeps to herself; can be lively and full of joy at times, very serious and rational most of the time

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄
Welcome to Abiectio Clara! Great to see more members interested! Feel free to sign up to the website - Which Is now open for registration - It can be found Below the Thread Name.
LupaValdo2001-2014 wrote:Is your site going to be on Forumotion? Sorry if this seems like a wonderful question ^^
We will be using PBoards for now (:

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Noxeon » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 pm

I uploaded the theme I did, called it 'Mist'. I don't have it activated, but I uploaded it in case you do want to use it. You can also edit it however you like, if you don't like the colors or background or anything it's easy to change. As for the current theme, you often times need permission to edit ones from the theme library, so I don't know if it's okay to mess around with that one or not.

❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:16 am

Website is coming along nicely!

Update/s in order of creation/date:
Majority of Categories have been added, this includes;
  • Headquarters
    Member Lounge
    Realm
    & Guest Board
Regional Map added
Four Territories have been added, along with the Dream World
Chatbox added - Guest Friendly
Added Name Claims, Who plays Who and A Staff List - For those who don't use WolfQuest

RedProphecies
Pup
Pup
Name: Red
Location: Staring out a window sighing deeply at the rainy day

Re: New! Abiectio - Open Recruitment | M3 & Counting!

Post by RedProphecies » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Wolf Quest Name: IsabellaPurple8

Character Name: Frost

I am Female

Appearance: Frost has a snowy white pelt with a tint of black at the edge of her tail. She has icy blue eyes, her right ear is bent, paw pads are bright pink, small but, pointy ears, and small for a regular wolf's size.

Personality: Handy- Frost knows many things and had lots of experience due to her tiny size, she can creep through small spaces and quickly run from a place to another.
►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄
Social- Frost loves being around her friends. She is quite a talker.

Sweet- Frost loves helping others and being kind.

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Noxeon » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:03 am

ooh! A new member! Hope you get accepted Frost. :)

❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:09 am

IsabellaPurple8 wrote:Wolf Quest Name: IsabellaPurple8

Character Name: Frost

I am Female

Appearance: Frost has a snowy white pelt with a tint of black at the edge of her tail. She has icy blue eyes, her right ear is bent, paw pads are bright pink, small but, pointy ears, and small for a regular wolf's size.

Personality: Handy- Frost knows many things and had lots of experience due to her tiny size, she can creep through small spaces and quickly run from a place to another.

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄

Social- Frost loves being around her friends. She is quite a talker.

Sweet- Frost loves helping others and being kind.

Accepted, Welcome to the pack Frost! I'll stick you up on the WQ thread now - Please feel free to sign up to the website, and get your Biography posted whenever you have the time! things are a little slow paced, and role-play has not kicked off yet - But will do soon. I'm in the process of finishing up Syr's biography then I'll get some open threads up and running!

Update:
  • Roleplay has started! Syr is seeking out Solus's to help aid him in creating his former pack Calden!
    Two new character's/wolves have been created; 46 [LunarSkies] and Gypsy [JoannaBanana]
    Companion system is to be Implemented - Meaning your wolf/wolves can travel alongside a companion of their liking; Please keep it realistic.
    A Christmas plot is to be discussed between staff members- more information about this can be found within the Headquarters category.
    Tagging system has been implemented - meaning you can tag @members within threads be them private or open. Member tags can be found by hovering over their usernames on the board.
Concern's:
  • Still awaiting Biographies from the following members ; Frost and Clara. Accounts have been created, but you both have yet to post a completed Biography - If you need EFA's please let me know so I'm not marking you inactive.

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Abiectio - Open | M4 & Counting!

Post by Noxeon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Roleplay has started on the site, as soon as people get their biographies up they can jump in (:
- Loki

❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖