The Packs of True Calling

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Jadeseeker
Pup
Pup

The Packs of True Calling

Post by Jadeseeker » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:07 am

Hello, and welcome!

The Packs of True Calling are from a series of books that I am writing and hope to get published. Each pack, as well as each joining wolf, will be included in the True Calling story. The main theme of the story is one's purpose and identity in life.

Diamond Pack {locked}
Residence: Grassy Plain.
Current Alpha(s): Protector (Agender).
Current Member(s): Fighter (Female), Winter (Female), Hunter (Male), Runner (Male).

Emerald Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Douglas Fir Forest.
Current Alpha(s): Rabbit (Male).
Current Member(s): Gracie (Female).

Ruby Pack {unlocked}
Residence: The Burn.
Current Alpha(s): Fissure (Female), Shadow (Male).
Current Member(s): Sorrow (Female), Trust (Female), Daze (Female).

Amethyst Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Amethyst Mountain.
Current Alpha(s): Aurora (Female).
Current Member(s): Medorah (Female).

Amazonite Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Soda Butte Vista.
Current Alpha(s):
Current Member(s):

Opal Pack {locked}
Residence: Unknown.
Current Alpha(s): Winter (Female), Fate (Female).
Current Member(s):

Onyx Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Lost River.
Current Alpha(s): Fate (Female), Winter (Female).
Current Member(s): Stellar (Male).

Tourmaline Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Bison Peak.
Current Alpha(s): Simba (Male).
Current Member(s): November (Female).

Amber Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Douglas Fir Slopes.
Current Alpha(s):
Current Member(s): Fern (Female).

Gold Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Canyon Cliffs.
Current Alpha(s): Avikii (Male).
Current Member(s): Zara (Female), Rumulus (Male).

Peridot Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Aspen Heights.
Current Alpha(s): Peridot (Male).
Current Member(s):

Kunzite Pack {unlocked}
Residence: Upland Meadows.
Current Alpha(s):
Current Member(s):

Ammolite Pack {locked}
Residence: Tower Fall.
Current Alpha(s): Radiance (Female).
Current Member(s):

Lone Wolves {unlocked}
Residence: Varies.
Current Lone Wolves: Aqgaming (Male)

If there is a locked pack that you would like to join, let me know and I'll make it available for joining as soon as I can.

Guidelines:
1. Please obey the forum guidelines.
2. All joining wolves may, at any time, be incorporated into the True Calling story.
3. If you join one of these packs, you agree to let your wolf be transferred to True Calling, possibly die within the story, possibly be the main character of a book or become a pack leader, and have whatever romance preference I feel is right for the character.
4. There is no limit to the amount of wolves you may create.
5. No overly violent personalities, please.
6. Backstory and backstory characters will not be accepted.
7. All joining wolves will receive at least a minor role in the story, but if a contributing user gives an Alpha of a pack or a wolf who turns out to become the protagonist of a book will receive either a dedication or acknowledgements in the book, should there be one.
8. If a pack says that it is locked, that means it is not available for joining at this time. As some packs are introduced to the story, those might be locked for some time.
9. You may apply for the spot of an Alpha at any time, regardless if there are already two Alphas in the pack. Your wolf could be ambitious and want to lead the pack. It adds drama to the series.
10. Feel free to leave at any time! Just let me know first.

Now you're ready to join! Copy the form below and fill out the information, and then you're good to go!

Name:
Pack:
Personality:
Notes:

Have a nice day!

:raven: Jadeseeker :raven:

Update Notes:

9/23/16: Opal, Jade, and Gold Packs added; Packs updated; Roleplay area started; Plan started to hopefully increase members, member activity, and character development.
9/24/16: Opener updated to include all the names of the packs; Packs updated.
10/15/16: Packs updated to include joining members; more information about roleplay included; rules updated.
10/20/16: Header updated.
11/1/2016: More pack names added; rules updated to allow more than one wolf per person.
11/2/2016: Packs updated to include joining members; added more wolves into the packs; opener updated.
11/3/2016: Opener updated.
11/4/2016: Packs updated, rules updated.
11/27/2016: Packs updated to include joining members.
1/1/2017: Happy New Year!
2/22/2017: Emerald Pack Alpha Female(s) section updated to include a new character; updated rules to be more clear on the rules for Alpha wolves.
2/26/2017: Packs updated to include joining members.
2/28/2017: Packs updated to make them more friendly for ALL joining members; rules updated; form edited; added a bit about joining locked packs.
3/1/2017: Packs updated to include joining members.
4/28/2017: Packs updated to include joining members.
1/1/2018: Happy New Year!
2/11/2018: Packs updated to include joining members; packs updated to match current True Calling data; rules updated.
2/12/2018: Packs updated to match current True Calling data.
2/13/2018: Packs updated to match current True Calling data.
Last edited by Jadeseeker on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 111 times in total.

leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Re: Packs of the Yellowstone Valley | True Calling

Post by leaf12459 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:46 am

Wolf Name: Aurora
Joining Pack: Amethyst
Wolf Gender: Female
Wolf Appearance: Aurora is a beautiful female wolf. She was built for speed with a sleek pelt that flows through the wind and strong rear legs that carry her over the land. Her pelt is a mix of browns and creams along with some white on his underbelly and legs. Some grayish browns lay on her back. Aurora has multiple scars on her back thigh though most are hidden underneath her fur. Her eyes are a bright amber.
Wolf Personality: Aurora is a quiet wolf though enjoys spending time with her pack and telling stories. She is a hard-worker and is stead-fast. She tends to keep her feelings to herself sometimes. She is clever though most know this already. She is calm is tense situations. In all, she is quiet, hard-working, and clever.
Notes: Her pelt resembles Lamar Canyon Pack Coat 2 from the game. May I apply her for Leader of the Amethyst Pack?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RedWolf815
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by RedWolf815 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Wolf Name: Shadow
Joining Pack: Ruby
Wolf Gender: Male
Wolf Appearance: Rather strong build, with broad shoulders, and a very dense/ thick pelt. Piercing yellow eyes. He is not very fast, but has somewhat high stamina, and strength. Shadow has claw marks going down his face from a cougar attack, that took place in his former pack's territory. His pelt is charcoal black, with some silver shading at the tip of his ears, tail, and underfur.
Wolf Personality: He is quick on his feet, which allows him to attack quickly. Shadow is also very hostile to those who are not within his pack. He is highly impatient, and clever. But, jumps to conclusions at times. Very Dominant over his peers!
Notes: Can I apply him for Leader of the Ruby pack?

sobriilliant
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by sobriilliant » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 am

Wolf Name: Daze
Joining Pack: Ruby
Wolf Appearance: Daze has amazing long, light grey and white fur. Her right ear was notched after a nasty fight with a rogue wolf. Her paws are large for fighting, and her long bushy tail is perfect for assisting her in running. Her long ears assist her in listening for danger, and her round eyes can spot even the slightest movement. She's sleek and nimble, allowing her to run like the wind.
Wolf Personality: Daze doesn't like to be bossed by anyone except her alpha. Her focus falls on her job in her pack, and that's about it. She's not easily distracted and does not tolerate trespassers, nor does she trust anyone that she's just met. However, as she gets to know someone, she tends to loosen up. But She constantly keeps her guard up, for she's been through a lot in her short life. She's alert, dutiful, and courageous.
Notes: -None- :D

Jadeseeker
Pup
Pup

Re: Packs of the Yellowstone Valley | True Calling | Fate

Post by Jadeseeker » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:37 pm

9/23/16

Hello all!
As you can see, I've been editing around the packs so that it's a bit less suspenseful and a little more join-able, and I hope you'll all take a look at it!
For those of you who have joined: If you haven't already, I would highly recommend subscribing to this thread if you can and setting up your Private Messages to let you know by Email when you have a new one.
And for those of you who haven't joined, I really hope you'll consider it!

Have a nice day!

:raven: BrigganFourFallen :raven:
Last edited by Jadeseeker on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Avikii
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Packs of the Yellowstone Valley | True Calling | Fate

Post by Avikii » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:43 am

Wolf Name: Avikii

Joining Pack: Gold Pack

Wolf Appearance: Avikii has a black overcoat that covers most of his body, the black coloration runs down the sides of both his forelegs and back legs,
just far enough to where a bit of tan is visible on his paws and up to his ankles and the back of his legs.
In his over coat are small bits of tans and white, but black is the dominate color. The insides of his ears are tan with mixtures of white,
the backs of his ears are also black, but more tan is visible near the edges. Most of his tail is black, with tans and whites on the underside of it.
He has a black nose and paw pads. Avikii's eyes are a hard cool blue, unusually cold and stone like for a wolf of his appearance.
His legs are very long, which makes him the fastest runner in the Slough Creek valley, (dare to race?) His tail is also rather long,
perhaps giving his balance an upper hand and the reasoning behind his speed. He also has a surprisingly strong build around his shoulders for leaping large
distances and catching quick prey. He has a small scar that runs across his muzzle,
and small unnoticeable patches of fur missing on his underbelly from past battles in old packs.
Avikii has Black Timber and Mexican wolf bloodlines. (Mother was Mexican wolf, father was a Timber wolf)

Wolf Personality: During his youth, he was a rather charming wolf, often flirting with she-wolves of other packs.
But as he grew older that characteristic of him faded, and he now rarely flirts at all, seeing that he's gained more maturity.
Avikii is very defensive, especially over his family,
but overall won't let any wolf hurt him or his pack. He won't ever back down from a fight, and honestly is often the one to start them if he feels its right,
he can feel if an opposing wolf is worth his time. Avikii is also a quick thinker, his tactics good for a sudden decision in hunting or battling.
His strategies are often different, ones that no other wolf has seen before, and can easily confuse prey or rival wolf.

Notes: I would like to apply for alpha male of Gold Pack
◯◯◯◯ ◯◯◯◯
◯◯◯◯◯
◯◯◯◯
AVIKII ~ CANYON PACK ALPHA
◯◯◯◯
◯◯◯◯◯
◯◯◯◯ ◯◯◯◯

<<>> JOIN THE WOLVES OF SLOUGH CREEK sloughcreek.boards.net WILL YOU SURVIVE? <<>>

Jadeseeker
Pup
Pup

Re: Packs of the Yellowstone Valley ~ True Calling ~ Fate

Post by Jadeseeker » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm

11/1/2016

Hey everyone! I've added names of some new packs! Go ahead and take a look at them.
I've changed the rules so that you can have more wolves in the packs. Get creative!
Also, for those of you who haven't joined, go ahead and do so! If you feel like a rule is preventing you from joining, Private Message me about it and I'll see what I can do.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Jadeseeker on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quin_nie
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Quin_nie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:17 am

Wolf Name: Simba
Joining Pack: Tourmaline
Wolf Appearance: Simba is quite a handsome young wolf. With beautiful sandy looking textures, he looks like the wolf version of Simba (hence the name). He has sharp, wide green eyes. Built for speed and strength, he has strong back legs that let him jump quite high. He has a few scars across his face from a grizzly attack when he was a lone wolf looking for a pack.
Wolf Personality: Once he gets to know other wolves, you're fine and you have his trust forever. However, when you first meet him, you're in for a rocky ride, but don't worry, all you have to do is help him a few times, and you're good. He focuses on friends and family, and will do anything to save them. Clever and quiet, this wolf is always calm in stressing situations, and tends to keep feelings he doesn't think important to himself. Simba is a hard-working wolf, confident in both hunting and fighting.
Notes:
May I apply for alpha male? :wolf:
Wolves are like me
Misunderstood
Beautiful and
wild
Never able to be tamed
The epitome of freedom
All we want is to be accepted and loved for who we are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainstar319
Pup
Pup

Post by Rainstar319 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:47 am

Wolf Name: Rabbit
Joining Pack: Emerald Pack
Wolf Appearance: a sandy-brown color with light grey and white flashes, front right leg is all black and has a white docked tail after an encounter with a fox trap took his tail tip off and gave him his new name, Rabbit
Wolf Personality: A lithe, strong handsome young, but respected wolf. Was raised by his loner mother, Petal, with his sister Flower until one day they accidentally passed into a pack's territory with a strong Alpha Male that HATED trespassers and fought his mother himself. Even as a little pup, Rabbit knew there would be no winner or loser, just life and death. When his mother looked at him for the last time she said, "Just know I will always love you my little Rabbit and my precious Flower... I'll be okay I promise... just go back to the den and i will meet you on the way back, now quickly GO!" Little did they know that that would be the last time they saw their mother. So they ran as fast as they could towards the den and rolled in the mud like she said. They waited and waited for a day and night and she wasn't back and thats when it struck little Rabbit... His mother was... gone... they started whimpering not caring if the whole world heard them he just missed his mother. As that day went on a lone male, Rain, heard the cries and followed them looking for a possible meal of coyote pups, but when he got to the source of the cries he was shocked to see Flower and Rabbit... h-his... pups... He remembered them from when they had just been born and a bear attacked their den, he had told Petal to take the pups and run, she did and Rain never saw her again... Rabbit and Flower looked up when a branch Rain was standing on cracked and instantly remembered him. They wiggled forward and whispered, "Rain?" He nodded and started licking his pups. 1 1/2 YEAR LATER Rabbit and Flower told Rain about their mother and everyone was devastated. But they had grown up now and where almost ready to leave their loving father. They knew they would miss him but they had too. Rabbit had learned so much from the wolf standing in front of him, how to be a leader, how to hunt, how to attack, defend, everything. He would miss him but he was ready for the story ahead of him...
Notes: Could Rabbit be Alpha Male please???

Little did Rabbit and Flower know, their mother was still alive because she was fighting for something that day while the Alpha was not. She didn't go back to the den because she lost their scent at a mud puddle that was laced with coyote scent, fearing the worst she gave up hope and limped away thinking she had failed her pups, that they were dead, when in reality they were just a mile just around the oak forest.

P.S. Sorry it was so long :)
Last edited by valkea on Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed mate-related content.

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:07 am

Looks good, Briggan! You've earned yourself a stalker! ^.^
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Jadeseeker
Pup
Pup

Post by Jadeseeker » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 am

11/2/2016

Wow. Just...wow! I didn't expect to log on and see two more forms! (And a stalker! :D )
I've updated the packs a bit and hope you'll take a look.
And for those of you who haven't joined...now is the time to do so!

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Jadeseeker on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rainstar319
Pup
Pup

Post by Rainstar319 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Wait quick question... so is Alpha Male in Emerald Pack taken???

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:35 am

wolf name: Medorah
Joining pack: any
wolf gender: Female
Wolf appearance: gray fur with blue eyes
Wolf personality: Determined loyal and gentle
Notes: looks fun!!!!
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Jadeseeker
Pup
Pup

Post by Jadeseeker » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:10 pm

2/22/2017

Hey everyone!

I've made a couple updates to the packs; feel free to check those out! And a major update is coming soon...stay tuned!

If you're waiting to join one of the locked packs, let me know via Private Message, and I'll do my best to make that pack available for joining. If you'd really like to be an Alpha of a pack that already has two Alphas, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Likewise, if nothing is preventing you from contributing a wolf (or multiple wolves)...please join! I can't wait to see all the cool canines that you can come up with.

Wishes of the very best,

starstablefan_246
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Star

Post by starstablefan_246 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Wolf Name: Fern :leaf:
Joining Pack: Jade
Wolf Appearance: Brown pelt with white muzzle, neck, underbelly and underneath of tail. She has 3 dark brown dots under her grey eyes and the lower halves of her legs are dark brown. She has a white quarter moon mark on her left hind hip/leg.
Wolf Personality: She had been brought up into a large family, as she had to stay with her family for a extra year, she is an excellent pup-sitter and is very responsible. She is also good at knowing what food is good and bad and where and how to find it, if it is from the best berry bushes to the largest rabbit warrens, she knows exactly how much there is of it and where to find it. She is also capable of making split-second decisions. She joined Jade Pack while looking for a mate and left her birth-pack.
Notes: Can she be a Pup Sitter and/or Scavenger in Jade Pack?

EDIT: She has a white quarter moon mark on her right hind hip/leg. Hope thats ok! :)
=) Everyone is on top of the world, since there is no bottom of the world =)