Lost River DLC
A fictional area in the Mountain West, featuring both expansive wilderness and a mysteriously-abandoned town.
Some years ago, all human residents evacuated the town of Lost River. Nature has begun to reclaim the place, with elk herds and other wildlife wandering the abandoned streets and subdivisions. Wolves may wonder what happened here, but they will never know.
This is a reimagined version of the Lost River: Classic map, remade from the ground up and now equal to the scope and quality of Amethyst Mountain and Slough Creek.
- 8x8 kilometer map (30% larger than the WQ:AE Yellowstone maps)
- The full arc of quests, from learning to hunt through raising pups. (That currently brings you to Endless Summer, but once the Saga is completed, it will be available in Lost River as well as in the Yellowstone maps.)
- The mysterious town of Lost River, which humans abandoned some years ago -- but where you'll find clues about their activities and concerns.
- A vast wilderness reaching into the mountains, where elk roam and grizzlies roar, dotted with interesting natural and human-made features.
- Over a dozen buildings that wolves can enter and explore.
- All the gameplay and animals in the main game, plus a few more!
- Over 20 new achievements.
- Cattle ranch where players can press their luck by preying on the herd -- but beware of tricks that the ranchers have up their sleeves!
- New music tracks when exploring the human areas of the map, in the same style as the original Lost River soundtrack.
- And much more (including the return of Lost River's best-kept secret) -- but you'll have to explore the map to discover it all.
Purchase in-game from Steam or itch.io