Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm
- Forum: WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog
- Topic: FAQs about WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition Replies: 111
- Views: 74118
Will we see elk carcasses vanish in water as in the current version, or will they float/ go to a shallow end of a water source?
- Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:02 pm
- Forum: General WolfQuest Discussion
- Topic: What are you going to do first on WolfQuest 3.0? Replies: 64
- Views: 20882
I probably will go into a private server, and explore the new maps, without worrying about extra wolves dying. That way, I could practice hunting before playing the main game.
- Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:09 pm
- Forum: WolfQuest News, Announcements, and Contests
- Topic: WQ 10th Anniversity: Your Memories Replies: 13
- Views: 7290
When I first started playing this game I wanted to be a veterinarian so badly, or biologist. I do believe I began playing around the time bears were added. I used to pretend that the elk were pregnant (I had an active imagination), and I would go over by the cliffs in Amethyst, imagining what it wou...