Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:31 pm
- Forum: User Guides- The Game
- Topic: General Singleplayer Mate Tips Replies: 9
- Views: 9204
There's really no such thing. Unless you're a seasoned gamer with good experience. And of course, a few tips could always help. So, most mates tend to be a bit annoying, and not much of a big help. How can you get them to be more helpful? There is a way. This should help you with your mate troubles...
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:53 pm
- Forum: Other Topics Archive
- Topic: Newbie-Teacher Program ~ Accepting Apps for Newbies ONLY Replies: 7097
- Views: 164815
Username: Zero14 Type of Teacher Wanted (Forum-Only, Game-Only or Both): Forum-Only Activity Level (1 being inactive, 10 being super active): *occasionally varies, depending, but not often* 7 Will you be committed?: Yep Did anyone refer you here?: No Other (anything you'd like your teacher to know):...
- Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:30 pm
- Forum: General WolfQuest Discussion
- Topic: Things to do while you're bored on wolf quest Replies: 153
- Views: 24149
Coincidence, as I was bored like this just yesterday and was running around doing a bunch of stupid stuff. These were some of the stuff I did yesterday. Poke my mate Confuse one of the NPC wolves in a wolf territory by selecting a bunch of random options ( it actually worked and eventually she just ...