Worst Games You Played?

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

Riceboy
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Fidd/Randy/Bell

Re: Worst Games You Played?

Post by Riceboy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Neamara wrote:The Lion King for the Sega Genesis.
I'm stuck and the internet is not helpful. What am I doing with my life.
Playing games like this now--I feel like being stuck is part of the experience. Not a good experience... But an experience nonetheless...

Blades of Time was one of the worst games I had to deal with. It had "multiplayer" but the game would load every mob and objective separately for both people playing. Too bad we spent too much time trying to figure it out so we can't get a refund from Steam...
I could use something to eat.
i am ossan

I'm really, really hungry.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:14 pm

WisheyWalshy wrote:It's called I Am Bread. It's for PS4. It is awful. The controls are awful, the story is a little funny, but overall it's awful. I have rage quitted in the middle of level one, and I am never playing ever again.
WAAAAAAAAT
THAT GAME IS AWESOME
...but awesome

Sunfrost23
Pup
Pup
Name: Veronica

Post by Sunfrost23 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 pm

I don't play that many games, but the worst one was probably this tie-in game to The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. (yes I know movie games are notorious for being bad. I DIDN'T KNOW OKAY) I falsely believed it was a LEGO game (PS: it's not) and was greatly disappointed. The controls were really wonky, the graphics were lamentable, and the final boss fight was literally impossible. My sister and I raged at it for ages before finally giving up and giving it back to Gamestop.
Out of doubt, out of dark, to the day's rising
I came singing into the sun, sword unsheathing
To hope's end I ran, and to heart's breaking
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!

~Eomer, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

44wolfquest
Pup
Pup

Post by 44wolfquest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:52 pm

My sister really wanted a game called Cereal Soup. It was some corny looking wolf/lion/weasel role play game. I warned her of possible viruses and the chance it wouldn't work. But she insisted. It took like an hour to set up and at least 15 minutes to make some weird looking weasel character. Then, it didn't even do anything. It just froze at a random forest scene. No controls or buttons worked. That was the end of Cereal Soup. Honestly, it looked kinda fun. I might join it once early access is over. Geez! At least it was free! But it has been in Alpha testing for years now. I doubt I will be joining soon, considering Beta Testing might take that long, too! And that is why I don't do early access!
(`*°•._(`°•._*+*_.•°`)_.•°*`)
For the strength of a pack
Is the wolf,
°•.• WolfQuest •.•°
But the strength of the wolf
Is the pack
(·(·(·(·•·)·)·)·)

Signature by Black Burn

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm

Sunfrost23 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 pm
I don't play that many games, but the worst one was probably this tie-in game to The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. (yes I know movie games are notorious for being bad. I DIDN'T KNOW OKAY) I falsely believed it was a LEGO game (PS: it's not) and was greatly disappointed. The controls were really wonky, the graphics were lamentable, and the final boss fight was literally impossible. My sister and I raged at it for ages before finally giving up and giving it back to Gamestop.
WHAT??? woah
COOL. If it were a cool sounding game. But... cool
--
mymuppet.io, 3Dsnakes@crazygames.com, myfrog.io, and there was another one, but I don't remember.....
Edit: I typed that link on accident. Click if you dare.... XD

Loach
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Jess

Post by Loach » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:56 pm

44wolfquest wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:52 pm
My sister really wanted a game called Cereal Soup. It was some corny looking wolf/lion/weasel role play game. I warned her of possible viruses and the chance it wouldn't work. But she insisted. It took like an hour to set up and at least 15 minutes to make some weird looking weasel character. Then, it didn't even do anything. It just froze at a random forest scene. No controls or buttons worked. That was the end of Cereal Soup. Honestly, it looked kinda fun. I might join it once early access is over. Geez! At least it was free! But it has been in Alpha testing for years now. I doubt I will be joining soon, considering Beta Testing might take that long, too! And that is why I don't do early access!
Second Cereal Soup. I tried it looong back before it was on steam, and it still has many of the same problems it had now as it did then. It's nowhere near a stable game or anything that should even be on steam, very low quality and it's super hit and miss on if it will work.
DeviantArt
returning member from ancient times

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:53 am

NightCry

...what even is this steaming pile of rubbish??
don't own it/haven't played it; watching John Wolfe play it.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

x1103
Pup
Pup

Post by x1103 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:00 pm

I've already said this elsewhere but since there is a topic for it... The Quiet Man. Thought the idea seemed cool at first but how it is done, well.. it is just terrible. Don't play it ever. XD I am someone who had a blast with Goat simulator so yeah... XD
Nevermind me I just like to blah blah.

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Geometry Dash.
Its to simple for me and its so hard!

I know that some people like geometry dash. no offense to them. :)
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Post by Phasoli » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Wii. I couldn't get past the tutorial because the controls were terrible, haha. The graphics were pretty sub-par, too. Five minutes in and my sister and I gave up on it, haha.
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

Aesir26
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aesir26 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:52 pm

Resonance of Fate for the PS3 would probably be my pick. It would have been fine as an arena fighting game and I like how it had an FFVIII vibe, but it fails where the story and the rest of the gameplay is concerned. There's so much grinding that it's tedious. On top of that, the story is full of half-finished subplots, bad character design, and every now and then important story developments will get shouted during battle and they're incredibly easy to miss. The story was basically window dressing for the fighting system, but the fighting system is well done and unique.

wolfgirl456
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Forest, Jenga

Post by wolfgirl456 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:30 pm

Spyro Enter the Dragonfly

the game is so glitchy you can literally fight the boss early in the game using exploits and defeat it under 3 minutes. i found this out on my own so it isn't even that hard to do
:ferret:

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:04 am

There's a website full of dress-this-random-doll-that-a-random-person-made games, (search dolldivine.com and something promising should come up. Also make sure your search engine supports Flash, 'cause the website's old, LOL) and man, some of the games on there are really cool -- but others -- oh my goooshh.... First of all, some of the dolls in these bad games start out virtually naked. Second, the art can get pretty bad too... and the anatomy. Oh my gosh the anatomy!! It gets so bad sometimes, it's just scary :lol:
And then the music. I always mute my device whenever I go on there, but I have once or twice overheard some of the music on a few of those games. And the reviews talking about the music on certain games are very interesting too XD
To single out specific games, however, I hate the game called Waivera. It's depressing. I don't know why. :roll:
And then there's Spooky Doll, which is exactly what it is! (it's gross aaaackk)
And then there's a few bad anime ones too... especially the one called Anime Couple. I don't like that one, mostly because I couldn't get the expression right on the guy (I was trying to do two specific characters).
And then the worst ones of all: the wolf-maker games
The "wolves" looked like drunk weasels, and the further I delved into those two games, the worse they got. Now, if I try to go into one of them, they just crash, haha. Figures.
I play some weird games XD

The Tourist
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by The Tourist » Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 am

The Zoo Race

Look it up if you dare.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Thu May 21, 2020 3:32 pm

Oof there's this one called... School of Dragons?
It is so hilariously horrible that I can't take it seriously at all. If you ever thought Veggie Tales was a bit low-poly and clunky, well, this game is three times worse. :D
I haven't even played it. I've just watched my brother play a little, and he likes it, sort of, but... wow. okay. XD