The Wolf - A top tier multiplayer RPG for mobile

Discuss other games. (Video games, tabletop games, etc.)

Moderator: Neamara

SwiftApps
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

The Wolf - A top tier multiplayer RPG for mobile

Post by SwiftApps » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:57 am

The Wolf - A top tier multiplayer RPG for mobile now available on Google Play

Dive into the world of wild wolves and live your life as one of them!

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ce%3DPress
‘The Wolf’ is a new captivating RPG with high-end 3D graphics. You play as one of these wild animals and get stronger in order to become the alpha of your pack. The customization options along with the character development system let you create your very own and unique wolf. Being a real-time online multiplayer game, it allows you to play with people from all over the World in one of two game modes.

With the creation of your character, you can choose between various types of wolves. As you gain experience, you may upgrade your skills and abilities, developing a desired build. Choose what you think is the best, the path is up to you!

Depending on your preferences, there are two game modes to choose from. One of them is a cooperative multiplayer mode, where you gain experience from hunting other animals. If you need a thrill, you can always switch to the PVP mode and face other wolves in the battle arena.

Swift Apps is a small Game Development Studio located in Cracow Poland. We've started our journey in 2013 and we've been developing high-end 3D mobile games ever since. Our most popular title: Cat Simulator 2015 has been downloaded over 7 milion times on Android and iOS.

‘The Wolf’ has been released on Google Play on January 18th. The iOS version is scheduled to release on January 23rd.
Follow 'The Wolf' on social media to stay updated!
https://www.facebook.com/The-Wolf-736227199875516/
https://twitter.com/thewolf_game
https://www.instagram.com/thewolf_game/

Keyyva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: The Wolf - A top tier multiplayer RPG for mobile

Post by Keyyva » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:04 am

I remember playing another mobile wolf game, Life of a Wolf or something like that. This game seems like it has better graphics and possibly better gameplay. I'm curious as to what the controls are like, the little joystick on the screen does not work well for me :(
Definitely something to try out!
Character © Keyyva
Avatar © Vexi - http://vexiwolf.deviantart.com [Used with permission]

ArisenFlames
Name: Ari, Flames, Flame

Post by ArisenFlames » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:01 am

I just started playing this game today. It's very mundane compared to say, Wolf Online, but good thing is that it isn't riddled with hackers like Wolf Online is. A lot of grinding is required to level up and i'm not really a fan of the grindy-ness of it.

howl-ite
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by howl-ite » Mon May 29, 2017 3:06 pm

I play this a lot, ahaha. Hopefully they update it cos it's starting to get boring.
͙ ͓ ̡ ʼ ̂ ̽ ˟ ʼ ʼ ˟ ̽ ̂ ʼ ̢ ͓ ͙
valar morghulis

yes. all
men must die,
but we are not men ﴿

̂ ̽ ˟ ʼ ʼ ˟ ̽ ̂

av- Lupe
sig- lupe

banned by neam on Wednesday the 9th of May 2k18 <3
:*´¨`*:.(¯`*

Windance
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Windance » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:40 am

I recently found this game...and be warned if you are under the age of 18.

I have seen several people roleplay very inappropriate topics on the server, there is no blocking system in the app, there is no reporting system in the app.

I have to check the site to see if there are ways to report some of the things going on, but I've seen a great deal of harassment from people, spamming, and really inappropriate language with no way to correct the issue. I've had to screenshot some explicit content in hopes to contacting someone in hopes of getting something done about it. It is certainly not as safe as WolfQuest.

If you are trying to avoid some of the unhealthy behavior seen in many mmos...sadly this may not be the route to go either until they fix these problems.

Otherwise, the game mechanic isn't too bad. The map is fairly small and doesn't change. No day and night system. Animals that make no sense show up, the wolves have magic powers...it's a weird and very unrealistic game. But hey, you play as a magic wolf that fights tigers, bears, bulls, and other strange things! If that's what you're looking for, then there ya go.

I saw someone mention Wolf Online and be warned with that one too. Same problems as this one where it has the same behavior that you can't report.
Remember: You are valid, you are loved, and you are not alone.