Predator Wolves

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

wolf_whisperer98
Pup
Pup
Name: Silver

Predator Wolves

Post by wolf_whisperer98 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:37 pm

:wolf: So, I know that there are supposed to be predator wolves you encounter in Slough Creek in single player mode, but ever since I bought the game, I have not seen a single predator wolf, even when I have pups. I often change the difficulty up to see if it'll work but still nothing. Has anyone else encountered the same problem or is it just me? :wolf:
"Hearing your stories has added upon me yet another sin. More nightmares will come to me now. More than I previously had."

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Re: Predator Wolves

Post by Kamaal » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:49 pm

In order for a stranger wolf to spawn/enter your territory, your territory markers need to be really low. For me a predator wolf usually spawns when my markers are around 20% or so.
Last edited by Kamaal on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

wolf_whisperer98
Pup
Pup
Name: Silver

Post by wolf_whisperer98 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Kamaal wrote:In order for a stranger wolf to spawn/enter your territory, your territory markers need to be really low. For me a predator wolf usually spawns when my markers are around 20% or so.

:wolf: Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to keep that in mind! :wolf:
"Hearing your stories has added upon me yet another sin. More nightmares will come to me now. More than I previously had."

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Your choice of territory will also affect the odds of a trespassing predator wolf; according to the den blurb for each den, East Creek is the safest territory, while Aspen Heights' proximity to the northern pack's territory risks trespassers. Saddle Meadows and Bison Peak are equally less at risk of encroaching wolves.

Combined with low/no territorial claim to the area, I usually spend long spans of time away from the den, only returning to attend to my pups' needs. They definitely seem to be uncommon, if not rare; I've only ever had one appear at Bison Peak and two at Saddle Meadows.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”