2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Post Reply
kyrielross
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:35 pm
Name: Harvest or Harvey
Gender: Female

2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Post by kyrielross » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:29 am

Okay, so a glitch has been going around that allows a player to have multiple features on one wolf
As an example, someone had both a torn ear and a radio collar on one of their wolves
How in the world are people doing this? Every time I ask people in Multiplayer games, they either don't know or they don't tell me. If this is a glitch, I really hope it doesn't get patched. Lots of people would probably like having multiple features on their wolves
Anyway, thanks in advance to the people who can explain this glitch -Harvest

User avatar
paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 4420
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Post by paperpaws » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:38 am

Hm, I don't believe I've seen this mentioned before. This is definitely not intentional as per the game, so it'd be appreciated if you would send an e-mail to bugs@wolfquest.org -- screenshots and/or usernames could perhaps be of even more use!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know; I'll leave this topic open in case other people have any additions to share.
wyrd bið ful aræd
traveling 03.08 - 18.08 - limited availability.
for questions and concerns, please reach out to another moderator.

kyrielross
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:35 pm
Name: Harvest or Harvey
Gender: Female

Re: 2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Post by kyrielross » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:40 am

Anduril wrote:Hm, I don't believe I've seen this mentioned before. This is definitely not intentional as per the game, so it'd be appreciated if you would send an e-mail to bugs@wolfquest.org -- screenshots and/or usernames could perhaps be of even more use!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know; I'll leave this topic open in case other people have any additions to share.
Okey Dokey! Thanks! I'll try to get some screenshots

User avatar
Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:44 pm

Re: 2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Post by Rustic » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:23 pm

After seeing this I sort of have to ask WHY does it limit to only 1 feature? Granted I can see an issue with having all the features but surely you could have an update allowing for a wolf to have 2 features?

User avatar
Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:23 pm
Name: Call me Tsuri!
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Photosynthesizing with the beans in the backyard
Contact:

Re: 2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Post by Phasoli » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:55 pm

Rustic wrote:After seeing this I sort of have to ask WHY does it limit to only 1 feature? Granted I can see an issue with having all the features but surely you could have an update allowing for a wolf to have 2 features?
I agree. I would love to use at least two features!
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

User avatar
Kamaal
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 9:08 am
Name: Kam
Gender: Female
Location: Wanna take a guess?

Re: 2 Features on 1 Wolf Glitch

Post by Kamaal » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:58 pm

Tsuri wrote:
Rustic wrote:After seeing this I sort of have to ask WHY does it limit to only 1 feature? Granted I can see an issue with having all the features but surely you could have an update allowing for a wolf to have 2 features?
I agree. I would love to use at least two features!
This indeed would be really neat. I think it's reasonable enough to have two features on your avatar, I mean it's not that severe.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.
Avatar © LupinzPack

Post Reply

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”