[2.7] Not earning achievements?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

wolftraverlers
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

[2.7] Not earning achievements?

Post by wolftraverlers » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:55 pm

I'm not earning achievements after doing them... I bought the 2.7 version off steam and whenever I (For example) Use scent vision I don't get the badge, Even the first time I didn't get it. Is their an explanation for this or is it a glitch?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: [2.7] Not earning achievements?

Post by Neamara » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi wolftraverlers,

Have you created a WolfQuest 2.7 account, validated, and logged into it? If you have, be aware that you'll also need an active internet connection throughout your session. A Steam account by itself with no associated WQ account (the two are tied, hence you'll receive Steam's achievements as they're unlocked in-game) is not enough to unlock achievements.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

wolftraverlers
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolftraverlers » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Thank you for the help. But I currently can't login due to needing approval which is not possible either. Is it absolutely required?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:29 pm

If your account requires activation, but you haven't received the e-mail (this being the "validation" I meant in my previous post) then you can speed up the process by e-mailing info@wolfquest.org with your account's username and its associated e-mail address for manual activation by the WolfQuest Team. Make sure to check your e-mail provider's SPAM or junk filters first! It isn't uncommon for the e-mail to be incorrectly flagged.

If your account is in the COPPA category, the team cannot remove accounts from the COPPA setting so your parent/guardian will have to complete the AgeCheq process if you are younger than 13.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

wolftraverlers
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolftraverlers » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 pm

This question is resolved and may be locked now, Thank you Neamara for helping me with this.

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”