2.7 (IPad) Multiplayer Help

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Sun_Lux
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

2.7 (IPad) Multiplayer Help

Post by Sun_Lux » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello! I've recently wanted to create a private server, but have been having some issues.

First off, my device only allows up to 6 players (including myself). I have the IPad Air 1, so I figured it would be able to handle 8 players, but the option isn't available. Is it my device or a server problem? (This is also a problem when creating public servers.)

Secondly, I cannot create a private server. I enter the private server creator, enter in the game name and password, but the button to create stays faded and doesn't allow me to create the game. The game name is not spaced and only includes letters (no dashes, etc...) as well the game password (no dashes, etc...)
I figured this one out. xD

I would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: 2.7 (IPad) Multiplayer Help

Post by paperpaws » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:38 am

Glad to see you figured the first one out. I know this is not much in terms of help, but someone else seemed to have a similar problem on the Android version of the game.

For now, I advise you to e-mail about your problem to bugs@wolfquest.org, and like you did here, specify that you're using an iPad Air. It's probably not a server issue if the problem persists for you whenever you try, since other people are able to succesfully host an 8 player game.

If you like, keep us updated. Thanks for addressing this!
wyrd bið ful aræd
traveling 03.08 - 18.08 - limited availability.
for questions and concerns, please reach out to another moderator.

Sun_Lux
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sun_Lux » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Thank you!

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:53 am

Since this has been answered I will go ahead and lock this topic, to prevent repeated replies.

Sun_Lux please remember to include three words or more in your posts, otherwise they are seen as spam. Thanks :)

Forum Guidelines

-Topic Locked-
Wolf567 / Blaze

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”