Questions: Wolf Names and Chat Problems

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

sheepmallow
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Questions: Wolf Names and Chat Problems

Post by sheepmallow » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello,

I know how to change the wolves names but is this allowed?
It's quite simple but does changing game file names fall into altering the game?

Also, when playing with my little sister (with the same user) I noticed that I was allowed to view Text Chat multiplayer games
but she wasn't. She is only allowed on her computer to use Phrase Chat. It isn't an age problem since she is using my user and she
is 13.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Questions: Wolf Names and Chat Problems

Post by Koa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:03 pm

sheepmallow wrote:Hello,

I know how to change the wolves names but is this allowed?
It's quite simple but does changing game file names fall into altering the game?

Also, when playing with my little sister (with the same user) I noticed that I was allowed to view Text Chat multiplayer games
but she wasn't. She is only allowed on her computer to use Phrase Chat. It isn't an age problem since she is using my user and she
is 13.
I am not sure what the exact consequences would be for altering a wolf's name. In general, I would advise against any altering or tampering of game files. If you choose to do so, you must do so at your own risk; that's something you will have to deal with.

There shouldn't be a problem if she is logging in under the same user. Were you the one who created the account/did you accidentally go through the AgeCheq process yourself?