Not Getting Achievements

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Not Getting Achievements

Post by wolfluvr101 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Alright, so I was just in a game and we were all talking about not hitting achievements. Such as one did not get the killing 10 cow elk achievement but has acquired the 100 cow elk. I have chased away at least 10 eagles and have yet to get the chase away 1 eagle achievement. Another has not gotten the killing 25 bull elk achievement when their stats say they have killed 106.
Is there some kind of issue each of us needs to fix to be able to be getting these achievements?
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Not Getting Achievements

Post by Neamara » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 pm

wolfluvr101 wrote:Such as one did not get the killing 10 cow elk achievement but has acquired the 100 cow elk.
Neamara wrote:Unlike most other achievements, the icon for 'Thinning the Herd' does not have a border.
Source. This has not changed. If you've unlocked "Tired of Elk Meat", you will have unlocked "Thinning the Herd" at some point as well. You might want to recheck it just to be sure. ;)

As for the others, the server has experienced some issues today, and some achievements aren't reliably being triggered for some people. I *believe* you can still check your acehievements' progress in the output log by making use of the 'Find' function (CTRL or COMMAND + F) in Notepad or similar. Have not played the game for some time however, so I could be mistaken.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Re: Not Getting Achievements

Post by wolfluvr101 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you! I will be sure to give that a try!
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”