2.7 mate help

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Abrynthis
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

2.7 mate help

Post by Abrynthis » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Hey. It is taking me so long to find a mate. Can anyone help me find a quicker way to find a mate in single player?

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: 2.7 mate help

Post by valkea » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:00 pm

To find your mate, you'll have to find a dispersal wolf of the opposite sex in another pack's territory. Previously, in 2.5, they started appearing when you had visited all three territories, however in 2.7, it is based on experience points. If you want to just know the exact amount instead of finding it for yourself (some people prefer to find it themselves), the FAQ entry here has it. There is no other way to get dispersal wolves to spawn in 2.7.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

psy
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Jay

Re: 2.7 mate help

Post by psy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Just adding on to the first response...

A simple yet effective strategy for bringing up your EXP count is to "farm" an elk herd. Just continuously separate and kill all of the elk. Also try to kill any coyote or hare that comes your way, and make attempts to chase off all of the bears and cougars you find (as long as there's an elk carcass nearby to bring up your health). I also try to visit all three of the territories, just like one would in 2.5.

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW