I can't sign in on other mobiles

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Fenris15
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

I can't sign in on other mobiles

Post by Fenris15 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:30 am

That's really upsetting, I can't sign in on a tablet.... Though I already payed for it on my phone.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: I can't sign in on other mobiles

Post by Neamara » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 am

Hi Fenris15,

Are the two devices running the same operating system? Additionally, are you using the same ID which was used to purchase WolfQuest on your phone?
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Fenris15
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Fenris15 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:05 am

Neamara wrote:Hi Fenris15,

Are the two devices running the same operating system? Additionally, are you using the same ID which was used to purchase WolfQuest on your phone?
I bought it for windows then I payed for all of it on my iPhone, and when I tried to install it on my Verizon android tablet, it wouldnt let me sign in on my profile without paying for it on my tablet as well, and the button that is to check for previous purchases doesn't do anything.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 am

Unfortunately, the game requires separate purchases across the different mobile operating systems. The iOS purchase won't work with the Google Play Android version. From the sound of it, you've bought the game for iOS and not for Android, causing the restore purchaaes not to work.