Can't log in to account..

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

kittenluver
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Can't log in to account..

Post by kittenluver » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:37 pm

I got home from a trip and decided to play some WolfQuest multiplayer and I couldn't log into my account MoonDogz.. The password or username was changed or the account was disabled, I don't know why it would be though. What happened? I want to find out..
»The day is gone, night has begun«
»The wolf is running, running, running«
»Through the reeds and up the hill«
»She howls as only one«

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Can't log in to account..

Post by Neamara » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi kittenluver,

If the account is a 2.7 game account: if it has indeed been disabled, please review the following FAQ entry.
Neamara wrote:In order to keep WolfQuest a safe and inviting community for users of all ages, we send warnings to users who are being disrespectful, are not following the WQ rules, or are being inappropriate. Only WolfQuest Team Members can ban accounts and will only do so with proof of an offense. All reports are confidential. We disable accounts when the player has either already been warned and has not changed their behavior, or who has outright gone against the Multiplayer Game Rules.

If your account has been disabled, please check your email for a message from manager@wolfquest.org, which will explain the reason for that action. If you do not find such an email, email the Manager to enquire. Be sure to include your username.
Source: WOlfQuest FAQ » WolfQuest 2.7 FAQs » The Game- Accounts » My account is disabled- what do I do?

If the account is a 2.5 game or community forum account: please be patient and give it some time. The game shares its database with the forum, though it may need to catch up with the user database before you will be able to log in.
*yawn*
[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

TimberRaven
Name: Kjados dont eat that

Re: Can't log in to account..

Post by TimberRaven » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 am

It's happened to me too. For almost three days, I couldn't log into my account. But here, it said internet connection failure. On the game's side, not mine. Sometimes it's telling me the wrong thing and I think, did I do something wrong and get banned? And then it connected FINALLY, and I'm like whew! But connection for the game is getting a bit rare. My computer is always connected, but the game --it'll fail in multiplayer in the middle of games. My poor friend, Ashlee9, can barely play anymore. :|
From white to red, from red to green;
From green to yellow, from yellow to black.

And then a mighty wave
Of every pleasant color.

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”