Forum Profile Question

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

xc92u3

Forum Profile Question

Post by xc92u3 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:24 pm

I know this is NOT part of the topic, but how do you get into the settings where you can add a signature, and a picture? Everyone else has it

Sableback
Pup
Pup

Re: Tenth Anniversary Video

Post by Sableback » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:19 pm

TimberRaven wrote:(I know this is NOT part of the topic, but how do you get into the settings where you can add a signature, and a picture? Everyone else has it)
If I remember correctly, I think you have to go to the User Control Panel, select Profile, and then click on "edit signature". You should be able to add a signature there. I don't know when it comes to pictures, though.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Forum Profile Question

Post by Neamara » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:45 pm

The original post in the developer's blog is now on-topic, while the question that was asked that went off-topic along with the response it received have now been copied and relocated to Tips, Hints, and Help in a topic of its own. In the future TimberRaven, please post your questions in the most relevant forums or topics instead of going off-topic. Thank you.

Sidenote: this was a very messy thing to have to do. x_x

Now that that's out of the way, the following sources also provide information relevant to forum profile management: [/color]
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:02 pm

What? I don't remember making this topic and as you can see, I figured out how to get a signature and avatar. What on earth...? I never made this topic, so what the heck is it doing here? Did someone hack into my account?? Oh gosh, I hope not! :shock:

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:02 pm

As I explained in my previous post, your post was off-topic. It was split from Tenth Anniversary Video and then relocated to the most relevant forum as its own topic. All actions were performed by a moderator.
TimerRaven wrote:as you can see, I figured out how to get a signature and avatar.
Then I'll lock this thread to prevent repeated answers and SPAM.
  • ⋆ Thread Locked ⋆
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit