How to view my own profile?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

ReconBlaster
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Eyolf

How to view my own profile?

Post by ReconBlaster » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

I haven't been here in a god awful long time and I am not as familiar, Is it possible to view my own profile and how? thank you.
Come Hell or High Water

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: How to view my own profile?

Post by Neamara » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Hi ReconBlaster,

If you're asking specifically about your forum account, there are a couple of different ways to accomplish this:
  1. The memberlist search feature: http://wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=searchuser
  2. The who is online and viewonline lists found at the bottom of every forum and the board index, respectively.

Unfortunately the version of phpBB used by this forum does not offer any kind of goto link to visit your profile page from the user control panel.

• Edit

Since this is a question and not a discussion about the game, I'll be moving this to a more appropriate forum.
  • ⋆ Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help ⋆
Last edited by Neamara on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved
*yawn*
[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

TimberRaven
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Name: Telepathic Slime

Re: How to view my own profile?

Post by TimberRaven » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Erm... I think I could reply to that, right? If you mean your forums profile, go into User Control Panel on the top of the screen and click Profile. You will be able to view your posts, edit stuff, etc. That's how I do it, I hope that answers your question~ :D
beauty is fleeting. beauty is unreliable.
.................................................if a man doesn't want to talk to you because he thinks your eyebrows are ugly
...............then he doesnt deserve to have you

Avatar-BB <3 Signature-TimberRaven

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”