Achievement Bug in 2.7.3?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

44wolfquest
Pup
Pup

Achievement Bug in 2.7.3?

Post by 44wolfquest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:10 pm

I was playing wolfquest 2.7.3 on mobile (Amazon Fire Tablet) and was playing on Challenging. Of course this rendezvous bug (where the At Rendezvous thing doesn't appear) had to happen. I ended up reloading. The rendezvous bug fixed itself, I had 4 pups survive, and got no achievement. I checked my account (44wolfquest) and no achievement. I even reloaded the autosave and reached the rendezvous site again. Still no achievement. All 4 pups survived and I got nothing. If this helps, I had one pup die from an eagle but reloaded the autosave. I sadly have no screenshots, but might reload the autosave and figure out how to screenshot on Amazon tablet. I worked really hard to finish this, and would hate to finish wolfquest without the achievement I should have earned. :cry:
(`*°•._(`°•._*+*_.•°`)_.•°*`)
For the strength of a pack
Is the wolf,
°•.• WolfQuest •.•°
But the strength of the wolf
Is the pack
(·(·(·(·•·)·)·)·)

Signature by Black Burn

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Re: Achievement Bug in 2.7.3?

Post by loboLoco » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:32 am

Have you earned any of the achievements for finishing the game?

Also: I thought that the rendezvous bug occurred only in multiplayer, but it happened for you in singleplayer as well. Has that happened before in singleplayer -- to you or anyone else?
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

44wolfquest
Pup
Pup

Post by 44wolfquest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:58 pm

I have the achievements "Survival of the Pack" and "A Howling Success" (Both from different games), but I think I found the problem. I accidentally chose Pretty Easy, then forgot about that after the game crashed. After completing Defend mission, I realized the order of the predator spawns were the same as Pretty Easy. I then changed to Challenging. Sorry I forgot about that on my post! (I am raising another litter on challenging now to try for that achievement!)
(`*°•._(`°•._*+*_.•°`)_.•°*`)
For the strength of a pack
Is the wolf,
°•.• WolfQuest •.•°
But the strength of the wolf
Is the pack
(·(·(·(·•·)·)·)·)

Signature by Black Burn

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:04 am

That does explain things. As the original question has been 'answered', I am going to lock this topic to prevent any clutter of irrelevant answers. I encourage players who have had to deal with the Rendezvous site bug in single player to email bugs@wolfquest.org with more details.