Bugs in newest patch? (Mobile)

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

44wolfquest
Pup
Pup

Bugs in newest patch? (Mobile)

Post by 44wolfquest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:08 am

There are some bugs in 2.7.3 p9. When I reach the rendezvous site, no "at rendezvous" list appears. This occurs in single player at the saddle meadows den. Another error I found also occurs in saddle meadows. The mate will bring a pup but then walk off across little butte and back in the direction of the den. I also thought the huge decrease in mobile graphic quality would reduce crashing. However, crashing is increasing. Does anyone know how to fix the annoying rendezvous bug thing?
(`*°•._(`°•._*+*_.•°`)_.•°*`)
For the strength of a pack
Is the wolf,
°•.• WolfQuest •.•°
But the strength of the wolf
Is the pack
(·(·(·(·•·)·)·)·)

Signature by Black Burn

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Re: Bugs in newest patch? (Mobile)

Post by loboLoco » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Can you submit detailed bug reports to bugs@wolfquest.org? We don't check the forum daily.

I just tested the rendezvous on Android and it worked correctly. (Depending on the distance of the mate and pups, you don't always get the "At Rendezvous" list when you first reach the spot, but it appears once everyone is within a certain distance.)

We made no changes to the mate, so I'd guess that's just a quirk of mate behavior that you hadn't seen before.

For crashes, we really need more info about your device and when they happen.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”