idk whats going on but.... [Loading/Coat issues]

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

WolfDogamer13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Call me loka plz

idk whats going on but.... [Loading/Coat issues]

Post by WolfDogamer13 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:41 pm

So yeah first off, WQ took a much longer time than usual to load and when it did and after i went to join a public game, both of my wolves 'skins/coats' were not anything they were just light shades of cream/white. idk what's going on with my WQ game... :| i would attach some screenshots but idk how to.
Last edited by paperpaws on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adding details in title

DaniBeez

Re: idk whats going on but....

Post by DaniBeez » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Do you know how to take screenshots Wolfdog? Or do you just need some tips on how to show us the screenshots :) ?

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:37 am

WolfDogamer13 wrote:So yeah first off, WQ took a much longer time than usual to load and when it did and after i went to join a public game, both of my wolves 'skins/coats' were not anything they were just light shades of cream/white. idk what's going on with my WQ game... :| i would attach some screenshots but idk how to.
It sounds like the fur textures failed to load.. were they solid colours as well? Are you still experiencing this problem? If yes, does it happen in single player too?

If it is a persistent problem, send a detailed bug report to bugs@wolfquest.org and try running a clean install of the game.

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Re: idk whats going on but.... [Loading/Coat issues]

Post by loboLoco » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:30 pm

We released a patch earlier this week, and I bet somehow you’re missing some of the files, In the WQ game launcher, click the gear button in top-right, then click Repair — that should fix it. If it doesn’t, they click Redownload on that same panel.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

WolfDogamer13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Call me loka plz

Post by WolfDogamer13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:38 pm

DaniBeez wrote:Do you know how to take screenshots Wolfdog? Or do you just need some tips on how to show us the screenshots :) ?
Yes i do know how to take screenshots but idk how to post them on here. :)
  • Post Merge
My WQ game loads normally now but my wolfs cost r still glitching out. I cannot play on either singleplayer or multiplayer anymore. It will just come up with a blue screen with the slough creek river (thats pixally) running through it. The normal little tips that come up every now and then still come up but that's it. Idk what to do now! :shock:
  • Post Merge
loboLoco wrote:We released a patch earlier this week, and I bet somehow you’re missing some of the files, In the WQ game launcher, click the gear button in top-right, then click Repair — that should fix it. If it doesn’t, they click Redownload on that same panel.
I have just clicked repair and its repairing now, hopefully it won't be glitchy anymore!
  • Post Merge
Ok yes it is all fixed now! Thanks for the help! :D
Last edited by Neamara on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged double posts. In the future, if there are no new posts after your own, please edit your previous post if you have anything more to add. Thank you~ ♪

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: idk whats going on but.... [Loading/Coat issues]

Post by Neamara » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:15 pm

@WolfDogamer13: Please refrain from making consecutive multiple posts as this is considered a form of SPAM, neither of which are allowed on the WolfQuest community forums. For further information about what is and what is not allowed here as well as further definitions of SPAM, please take a moment to review the Forum Guidelines. Thank you.

I have merged your posts into one response and the rest have been removed in order to keep things tidy. As the question has been answered, I'll go ahead and lock to prevent repeated answers. Happy WolfQuesting~ :)

• ⋆ Thread Locked ⋆
. . . y a w n . . .

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”