Change account

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

[Owl_feather]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Change account

Post by [Owl_feather] » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:27 pm

HI I need some help. So I tried to make an account in the app version and it did not work so I made another one on the website and I wish I could sign in on the app. I want to make a new account on the app cuz the email did not work. My mom will let me use her email but I made my own account with my school email it did not work so now it's stuck saying it's already registered in the app and now I can't to multi-player. Can u help me? :cry: and I'm new and I think I put this in the wrong topic sorry. :owl:
Hello! I'm owl Feather. I just joined I'm soo happy I got the game but it's the app version. I wish I can go on multi-player so I can meet u guys. But I can't cuz I made a mastake with my school email. Anyways I'm a furry. I love animals but mostly owls. I'm a girl. I love to draw.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Change account

Post by Neamara » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi [Owl_feather],

Forum/2.5 game accounts are incompatible with 2.7 just as 2.7 game accounts are incompatible with the forum/2.5. This is due to each one operating on completely separate databases. The forum registration page
does forewarn users of this in the first step during the process of creating an account on-site.

You'll want to follow the instructions provided in the WolfQuest 2.7 FAQ threads linked below:
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

[Owl_feather]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [Owl_feather] » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Thank u anyways this was very helpful :)
Hello! I'm owl Feather. I just joined I'm soo happy I got the game but it's the app version. I wish I can go on multi-player so I can meet u guys. But I can't cuz I made a mastake with my school email. Anyways I'm a furry. I love animals but mostly owls. I'm a girl. I love to draw.

Isela
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Isela » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Glad this was helpful to you, Owl_feather :]

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this topic.

- Topic Locked -
And the tempest is raging,

it's caving-in the sky

And the tempest is raging,

couldn't tame it if she tried

---Cora Rose - The Tempest
Avie © howl-ite