Training Pups Mission and Feeding Pups Mission

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Post Reply
User avatar
TimberRaven
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am
Name: ew ew ew ew
Location: Trying to figure out how to put Adharc and Nevelig together
Contact:

Training Pups Mission and Feeding Pups Mission

Post by TimberRaven » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:16 pm

On occasion when the blue pup bar is full, the mission "Keep Watch" will not appear. :x I don't know anything about it. And if it does, when the pups are all fifteen pounds in weight in Pack Stats and I've killed millions of coyotes (seems like that), the "Journey to Rendezvous" thingy won't pop up. And as you all know, sometimes when we're all at rendezvous the other wordsy thing won't pop up. :(

Anyone else noticed this, too?
"We are different.
=○ ○ ○ ~
·~˜··°··˜~·
~ ○ ○ ○=
But we go together."
........................................................................................--Her Last Words


Avatar-BB <3 Signature-TimberRaven

User avatar
Black Burn
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm
Name: BB for short
Gender: Male
Location: Misery— er... Missouri
Contact:

Re: Training Pups Mission and Feeding Pups Mission

Post by Black Burn » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Yes, I have noticed this a few times too, what I did was just keep feeding them, ( one pup reached 26 pounds!) and chasing away predators, until the Final Journy thing finally popped up, hope that's helpful.
S H I N E D O W N
||||||
Call me a sinner, call me a saint
Tell me its over, I'll still love you the same
Call me your favorite

|🔥|
Call me the worst
Tell me its over I don't want you to hurt
Its all that I can say, so I'll be on my way

|||X|||
Av © Lupe ≡ Sig © Me

User avatar
TimberRaven
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am
Name: ew ew ew ew
Location: Trying to figure out how to put Adharc and Nevelig together
Contact:

Re: Training Pups Mission and Feeding Pups Mission

Post by TimberRaven » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Black Burn wrote:Yes, I have noticed this a few times too, what I did was just keep feeding them, ( one pup reached 26 pounds!) and chasing away predators, until the Final Journy thing finally popped up, hope that's helpful.
It doesn't. In the past I have reached 31 pounds. :shock:
And yet that pup looks fairly thin. :lol:
"We are different.
=○ ○ ○ ~
·~˜··°··˜~·
~ ○ ○ ○=
But we go together."
........................................................................................--Her Last Words


Avatar-BB <3 Signature-TimberRaven

User avatar
Black Burn
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm
Name: BB for short
Gender: Male
Location: Misery— er... Missouri
Contact:

Re: Training Pups Mission and Feeding Pups Mission

Post by Black Burn » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:51 pm

TimberRaven wrote:
Black Burn wrote:Yes, I have noticed this a few times too, what I did was just keep feeding them, ( one pup reached 26 pounds!) and chasing away predators, until the Final Journy thing finally popped up, hope that's helpful.
It doesn't. In the past I have reached 31 pounds. :shock:
And yet that pup looks fairly thin. :lol:
Haha! At least you know an eagle or coyote can't carry it off!
Hnmm, I'm not sure what to say on that, it worked for me,
Sorry, wish I could help.
S H I N E D O W N
||||||
Call me a sinner, call me a saint
Tell me its over, I'll still love you the same
Call me your favorite

|🔥|
Call me the worst
Tell me its over I don't want you to hurt
Its all that I can say, so I'll be on my way

|||X|||
Av © Lupe ≡ Sig © Me

User avatar
TimberRaven
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1455
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 am
Name: ew ew ew ew
Location: Trying to figure out how to put Adharc and Nevelig together
Contact:

Re: Training Pups Mission and Feeding Pups Mission

Post by TimberRaven » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:09 pm

Black Burn wrote:
TimberRaven wrote:
Black Burn wrote:Yes, I have noticed this a few times too, what I did was just keep feeding them, ( one pup reached 26 pounds!) and chasing away predators, until the Final Journy thing finally popped up, hope that's helpful.
It doesn't. In the past I have reached 31 pounds. :shock:
And yet that pup looks fairly thin. :lol:
Haha! At least you know an eagle or coyote can't carry it off!
Hnmm, I'm not sure what to say on that, it worked for me,
Sorry, wish I could help.
Ah, your suggestions, even if they don't work, help me! I'm glad you thought that was funny, and it hasn't been happening for a while. But the bug isn't gone for good. This bug has been happening mostly *MOSTLY* back when I played SP. Now I'm always playing MP, so it hasn't occurred for a while. But still it has occurred a few times. Anyone else have any suggestions --perhaps a hint or clue on the trigger?
"We are different.
=○ ○ ○ ~
·~˜··°··˜~·
~ ○ ○ ○=
But we go together."
........................................................................................--Her Last Words


Avatar-BB <3 Signature-TimberRaven

Post Reply

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”