How do you update your account?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Aritarius
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

How do you update your account?

Post by Aritarius » Sat May 05, 2018 2:04 pm

So I made an account when I was 12 for multiplayer, but my dad and I never got around to doing the AgeCheq website. I'm now 14 and I want to start doing multiplayer, but I completely forgot my username and password, and my dad almost never wants to do the AgeCheq thing. Is there a way I can maybe make a new account, so I can update my info?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: How do you update your account?

Post by Neamara » Sat May 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi Aritarius,

I believe AgeCheq is usually mandatory for text chat. If you manage the recover the account, some instructions your dad can refer to have been linked below for 2.7 game accounts to hopefully make the process easier- If you input your age truthfully, I believe your account will switch over once the system sees that your DOB reflects age 13.

Instructions for 2.5 game/community forum accounts- Forum accounts do not automatically switch over, so you will need to get in contact with the WolfQuest Team.
Aritarius wrote:Is there a way I can maybe make a new account, so I can update my info?
You'd have to purchase the game again from any of the supported storefronts in order to receive a new key; there is no way to register WQ 2.7 game accounts without a key nor are there any pages on the website that would permit you to register again.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”