Transferring platforms

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

MoonMoonIsKing
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Transferring platforms

Post by MoonMoonIsKing » Mon May 21, 2018 8:46 am

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask. But I bought WolfQuest 2.7 on my laptop and I wanted it in my phone I have an account and I was going to use that login for my phone but it says I have to buy things to be able to the get the full version. Is there anyway I can log into my PC account on my phone or will I just have to buy it.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Transferring platforms

Post by Neamara » Mon May 21, 2018 10:36 am

Hi MoonMoonIsKing,

I've split your post from the Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited announcement as this question is unrelated to the purpose of that global announcement.

In response, to be able to play the game across different platforms, you would have to purchase it again separately. As you stated you own the game on a computer, your license is only valid for Mac or Windows operating systems. You cannot transfer your license from one platform to another. For example, if you own the game on Google Play, then your license is only going to be valid while the account used to purchase the game is logged in to any other Android device that is compatible with Google Play. The same applies to IOS and Apple accounts, as well as the computer versions.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”