Help with Multiplayer Connectivity

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Candy2007
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Help with Multiplayer Connectivity

Post by Candy2007 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 am

Please help
I can not enter multiplayer. The tablet with the message can not be connected to the Internet. And I have internet connection. Help me, I love the wolf quest and I want to see what multiplayer looks like, I want to play with others. I do not know what happened but I think you will help: *

ForeverEverest
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Everest/Evie

Re: Help with Multiplayer Connectivity

Post by ForeverEverest » Fri May 25, 2018 11:09 am

This sounds a lot like the problem I had. Is your tablet a Hudl 2 by any chance? When I had the problem, I tried pretty much everything, even advice from loboLoco, and nothing worked. I think it was due to the fact my tablet was kinda outdated and no longer supported. The WolfQuest team were extremely helpful and provided a refund when nothing else worked, and I'm sure they can do the same for you if you can't fix it.

If you have a different tablet, I would recommend looking for any updates (for the device and app), and maybe try turning it off and on again. If none of that works, I'd say clearing your device's cache would be worth a try. I sadly don't know what else you can do from there if nothing works, but I'm sure it'll work out fine. When I had the problem, I just got the game on PC instead after receiving the refund. Anyway, good luck with getting it fixed!
╔════--══--══--════╗
The howling cold wind,
the soft summer breeze.
They remind me a little,
of chalk and cheese.

╚════--══--══--════╝
Amazing avatar by: LupinzPack

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Help with Multiplayer Connectivity

Post by Neamara » Fri May 25, 2018 11:17 am

• ⋆ Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help ⋆
I have split your post from here as it was off-topic and moved the post here as its own topic. For future reference, please make sure you have reviewed the Forum Guidelines before posting. If you are experiencing technical difficulties that you can't solve by using the WolfQuest FAQ sections or Tech Support page, you are welcome to post a new topic (or replying to a relevant thread provided it isn't solved or dead -- ie, no activity within 6 months) within Tips, Hints, and Help. Posting in random, unrelated threads isn't the best way to go about seeking help. Thank you~

With that moderation now out of the way... could you provide details about the problem you are experiencing? Is it just WolfQuest returning a connection error, or if you have similar games, are any other apps affected? Specifically, what device are you using? It may help to know brand, model and operating system.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”