Posting Images

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Zephyria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Bri

Posting Images

Post by Zephyria » Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and was wondering how to post images without having to link them. I've faintly heard of a group or something that allows you to post pictures. If that is the case, how can I get into that group? Thanks!
queen of unnatural eye colors

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Posting Images

Post by Neamara » Sat May 26, 2018 12:12 am

Hi Zephyria,

For the usergroup in question, you'll have to read this thread- Users without access to that usergroup can post images without image tag forum access, though this is limited to Pack Central, Tips, Hints, and Help, User Writings and Wild Canid User Writings.
Zephyria wrote:I was wondering how to post images without having to link them.
If you meant attachments -- which permit most file extensions to be uploaded to the forum and hosted on-site -- these are restricted to a very small number of usergroups and/or forums, which does exclude Registered Users. Members are allowed to share media provided the content is not in violation of the Forum Guidelines, however it must uploaded off-site first and then you'll have to provide the direct link, either on its own or between the appropriate BBcode tags.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Zephyria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Bri

Re: Posting Images

Post by Zephyria » Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Ok thank you!
queen of unnatural eye colors