Frequent Errors

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

0_Accalia_0
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Prairie

Frequent Errors

Post by 0_Accalia_0 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Hello. So I have been recently trying to unlock all the achievements in the most recent game, WolfQuest 2.7. To have you know, I am on my fifth run-through of the game. I am trying to unlock the achievement, "& then there was 1", where you have to play on challenging mode and get to the rendezvous site with only one pup. Now, as I got my mate and made my way to the "go to slough creek" portal in Amethyst Mountain, I came to realize it wasn't working. I ran to it and it gave me the option to either stay or leave. I choose leave but instead me and my newly found mate just kinda stood there. I was able to continue playing and such, but I wasn't moving on to the next stage of the game. I've tried it with different wolves and different mates (either from Soda Butte, Amethyst Mountain, or the Grassy Plains territory). I've completely given up, which sucks on my behalf. My game seems to have a lot of problems :| Any help would be appreciated !
"If it happens, it happens. Don't force it."

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Frequent Errors

Post by Neamara » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 pm

Since this is not a guide for the game, I'll start by moving your thread to a more suitable forum-
  • ⋆ Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help ⋆

Which platform are you playing the game on? (Android, iPad, Mac or Windows) Have you tried exiting the application, closing it completely, then relaunching it? It may also be worth reinstalling the game or, if you have the Humble Bundle or Itch.io version, you can perform a repair from within the launcher. If you have the Steam version, right-click WolfQuest within the Steam client, go to Properties, click the Local Files tab, then click 'Verify integrity of game files'.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

0_Accalia_0
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Prairie

Re: Frequent Errors

Post by 0_Accalia_0 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:10 am

Sorry about the displacement of my post. But, I am playing it on a mac and I used Steam to install it. So therefore, the software I am using to run it is Steam. I will try the the actions you said. Thanks very much.
"If it happens, it happens. Don't force it."

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”