Three Years Ago I Bought This Game

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Archenic
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Three Years Ago I Bought This Game

Post by Archenic » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:57 pm

And I dug through my old notes on my computer to find the link I saved so I could download the game again on my newer laptop. I used that to download the game, and now I am getting a message as I go to play telling me to 'buy the full version' so I am just curious-When a buyable version was released in 2015 at some point was there an even newer one released that I must now buy as well?

Thanks for the help! I just want to get the newest version that is out right now so I can experience what is goin on. :D

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Three Years Ago I Bought This Game

Post by Neamara » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:13 am

Hi Archenic,

Sounds like you've downloaded and installed the demo edition. Unlike the mobile and tablet editions, there's no way to "upgrade" directly from the free trial edition to the full game in the same installation. Players of the Win and Mac edition have to separately download and install the full version.

Review the knowledge base article and WolfQuest FAQ thread for assistance with recovering your purchase.
What a joke.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”