A New WQ 2.7. Username

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

xc92u3

A New WQ 2.7. Username

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:37 am

Hey y'all :)
Sooooo, I've checked out the topic that shows you how to change your 2.7 username in WQ, but their link's not working. I use Google Chrome, and every time I click on the link to send an email to a WQ manager requesting my username changed, it brings up SafeZone and adds a new tab and then does nothing. I'll close out SafeZone, put the link in a new tab, and then it doesn't load at all. Maybe the topic is too old, so the link is glitched? I wanted my username changed to TimberRaven, like my imgur, HitFilm, WQ Forums and (something else, I forgot XD) username.
Can a mod do it for me, or do I have to do it myself? To be more specific, I can send you the link to the topic I was on. Thanks :P

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: A New WQ 2.7. Username

Post by Neamara » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:17 am

Assuming you're using the support article, you'll have to click "contact us", then click the "contact" tab next to knowledge base in the interface that it opens for the e-mail form.
TimberRaven wrote:Can a mod do it for me, or do I have to do it myself? To be more specific, I can send you the link to the topic I was on. Thanks
The WolfQuest Team (notably Eduweb) are the only people capable of changing 2.7 usernames per request. There's nothing any senior moderator can do to help you other than pointing you to the articles in the support page.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Is this how the email should look? I sent it anyway, but if it's all messed up or I need to add/take away something, mehh…

Thank you for helping me, so do I just wait now?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Yep, that'll do nicely. ^^

I don't know if you'll receive a response from the WolfQuest Team informing you whether ot not your account has been updated, but I don't think you'll be waiting long.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Okay, thank you!