Can't Sign Up For Multiplayer?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

crowneghost123
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Can't Sign Up For Multiplayer?

Post by crowneghost123 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:40 am

I have had this game for about a year but soon stopped playing it because I couldn't really play multiplayer. I used itch.o and bought it. I used the correct download key but for some reason it won't work. I even made a new Gmail for it. Still won't work.

I really don't want to buy it again. It was kind of frustrating to buy it the first time and going through that again is a no-no for me.

Does anyone know what's wrong or how to fix this? Or am I being a complete idiot?

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Can't Sign Up For Multiplayer?

Post by paperpaws » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:46 am

First of all, have you checked the Support Center to see if your issues are addressed there? http://support.wolfquest.org/knowledge_ ... n-issues-3

If you cannot find a solution there, could you be more specific about what is not working for you? Are you unable to create an account at all? Did you (accidentally) enter a birthdate under 13 and are you as a result unable to use text chat? At what step in the process are you encountering problems? Please let us know so we can attempt to find a solution.

crowneghost123
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by crowneghost123 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:46 pm

paperpaws wrote:First of all, have you checked the Support Center to see if your issues are addressed there? http://support.wolfquest.org/knowledge_ ... n-issues-3

If you cannot find a solution there, could you be more specific about what is not working for you? Are you unable to create an account at all? Did you (accidentally) enter a birthdate under 13 and are you as a result unable to use text chat? At what step in the process are you encountering problems? Please let us know so we can attempt to find a solution.

Sorry for the lack of information. I really don't know how to explain it. I'm not able to make an account at all. I click register with the correct information and it always says the download key isn't right or try again. If this helps I have a Windows 10 and I'm using the 2.7 version

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup
Name: Destiny/Dest

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Have you checked your wifi connection? The account set-up does need wifi and or data. I know it’s a bit finicky, I’d recommend re-connecting your PC to the internet, and if that doesn’t work, try resetting the router. I can’t tell you how exactly to reset your specific router, but if it has a power strip turning that off then back on tends to reset most routers.
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights
when the wolves are silent
and only the moon howls to you

crowneghost123
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by crowneghost123 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:54 pm

XxDestinyHeartxX wrote:Have you checked your wifi connection? The account set-up does need wifi and or data. I know it’s a bit finicky, I’d recommend re-connecting your PC to the internet, and if that doesn’t work, try resetting the router. I can’t tell you how exactly to reset your specific router, but if it has a power strip turning that off then back on tends to reset most routers.
Thank you, I'll try it out!

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”