Achievements Question

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

123destinycalls
Pup
Pup

Achievements Question

Post by 123destinycalls » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:01 pm

So I've had a few questions regarding achievements
First one is in regards to killing moose and the like. My friends and I took down a bull moose last night, but I landed the killing blow. I got the achievements for killing a moose, but they got nothing in return. Do you need to be the one to kill it to get the achievement? Or have it counted in general? Because if so, that's a bit harsh. They're incredibly difficult to kill, it's very time consuming. I feel that as long as you've attacked it, you should be able to get the achievement.
Also, I think the "kill 100 coyotes" achievement glitched for me, because I've killed 125 on one wolf and I don't have the achievement.
I mostly just want to know how the achievements for killing moose and such work, and if I can get a fix on the coyote one that would be great and deeply appreciated.
(Been about 6 or 7 years since I've posted here, sorry if I'm out of place or something)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The best and most beautiful things,
must be felt with the heart -unknown
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Achievements Question

Post by Neamara » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:38 pm

123destinycalls wrote:I got the achievements for killing a moose, but they got nothing in return.
Which achievement(s) are you referring to? Assuming it's "Don't Moose With Us", the timing can be a little wonky at times for some of the
123destinycalls wrote: I think the "kill 100 coyotes" achievement glitched for me, because I've killed 125 on one wolf and I don't have the achievement.
co-op achievements so you may or may not have to redo them for the unlock to trigger.
123destinycalls wrote:Also, I think the "kill 100 coyotes" achievement glitched for me, because I've killed 125 on one wolf and I don't have the achievement.
Can you provide a screenshot? Chances are that it might have already unlocked, but the opacity can be a tad deceptive and the icon does not change much when it is unlocked. (Same goes for a handful of other achievements.)
*yawn*
[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”