The emotes won't work

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

aftherion
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Commander Aftherion

The emotes won't work

Post by aftherion » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Whenever I press E button and click on one of the emotes, the wolf will just wag it's tail instead of doing the emote selected. That goes for each emote and action (just tail wagging instead of doing something) can be seen by other players as well.

ForeverEverest
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Everest/Evie

Re: The emotes won't work

Post by ForeverEverest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:28 am

Have you tried holding in E then pressing a number? The emotes can also be accessed that way. I'm not sure if things will be any different, though it might be worth a try.
╔════--══--══--════╗
The howling cold wind,
the soft summer breeze.
They remind me a little,
of chalk and cheese.

╚════--══--══--════╝
Amazing avatar by: LupinzPack

The Dancing Demon
Pup
Pup
Name: Rak

Post by The Dancing Demon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:42 am

I'm latem but, Seriously, have you tried closing the game out and opening it back up? It usually fixes stuff like this in games.

aftherion
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Commander Aftherion

Post by aftherion » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:58 am

WisheyWalshy wrote:I'm latem but, Seriously, have you tried closing the game out and opening it back up? It usually fixes stuff like this in games.
If it were such tiny problem with such easy fix I wouldn't be making a thread about it. This problem persists ever since I first bought and downloaded the game, and I have my main wolf on Elder rank now, to illustrate how much I open and close the game every day multiple times. :wolf:
  • POST MERGE
ForeverEverest wrote:Have you tried holding in E then pressing a number? The emotes can also be accessed that way. I'm not sure if things will be any different, though it might be worth a try.
Yes, it works. Thanks! Not really solving my problem, but at least I can see the new emotes now! :)
Last edited by Neamara on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post. In the future, if there are no new posts after your own, please edit your previous post if you have anything more to add. Thank you~ ♪