Questioning a Friend's Absence

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

TimberRaven
Name: I am Hugh

Questioning a Friend's Absence

Post by TimberRaven » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Hey, can you mods go on WolfQuest and check if the user themadgu is still around? I can't send them messages because it keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong! (or the player has blocked you, but I doubt that)" and errors. They don't appear on my friend's list. I tried making a pack, putting only thedmagu into the pack and messaging them from there but it said "Error: no recipients to message" and then thedmagu immediately disappeared from the pack (the username and online status vanished as if no one were in the pack). Thank you!
Spoiler:
MOOO :cow:
Spoiler:
ET phone home???
Spoiler:
Shut up, Wesley!
Spoiler:
Make it so.
Spoiler:
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Instead, put baking soda in it and watch it explode :twisted:
Spoiler:
Chirp's cool
Spoiler:
Owww! :wolf:
Spoiler:
It's broccoli O.O :tree:
Spoiler:
You have eyebrows
Spoiler:
You're still reading these?? *huggles*

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Questioning a Friend's Absence

Post by Neamara » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Based on the information provided, perhaps they either deleted their account or had the username changed? Either way, there's nothing moderators can do to check game accounts, so you'd have to contact Dave or Susan for further information.
Send help to the UK.
A clown has taken control.

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”