Question about Buying WQ

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

dalphinemybff
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Tiny

Question about Buying WQ

Post by dalphinemybff » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:45 pm

Hey wqhq, I have a question : I bought the whole game + skins on the mobile version but do I have to buy it AGAIN on the cp version? I think it's pretty stressful to go and rebuy the same thing although you already have it. So, h e l p ?.. :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:
Last edited by Neamara on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removing font size code, title edit

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Question about Platforms

Post by Neamara » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Hi dalphinemybff,

I've split your post from the Into the Woods devblog into its own thread. Please make sure you post a new topic in Tips, Hints, and Help if your post has nothing to do with the developer's blog entries. Thank you.

To answer your question, yes, you would have to purchase WolfQuest again for a computer operating system (Mac/Win are bundled together, so you'll get both) to be able to play it on the respective platform. The same goes for the Android, IOS and Kindle versions, all per each individual storefront and its terms. Think of it this way: when you buy the premium edition of WolfQuest, you are only buying the license to play it on the respective platform you are purchasing the game on. You cannot transfer that license from one platform to another.

Further information is available in the help center article: http://support.wolfquest.org/knowledge_ ... r-platform
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Question about Buying WQ

Post by paperpaws » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:59 am

Neamara wrote:yes, you would have to purchase WolfQuest again for Mac/PC to be able to play it on the respective platform.
To clarify: the PC purchase does give you access to both PC operating systems' versions WQ is available in - Windows and Mac.

Also, monthly competitions are held over at News and Announcements where you can enter to win a free copy of the game. They're usually announced in the last half of the month, so keep an eye out then.