[BRL] Other options for buying the game?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

LadyGabes
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Gabriela, Gabes.

[BRL] Other options for buying the game?

Post by LadyGabes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Uhm, hi. So, I just want some help. Actually, after reading a bit, I think buying 2.7 right now is better, because we'll get the free update after. So, I want to buy it, but...
I'm brazilian, and here 1 USD is 3,80 BRL (our coin). I need to pay 38 bucks. But how can I pay it if the options are only PayPal (I don't even know what that is) and card?
My parents have only a debit card. And we pay everything online with tickets (the bank send us the paper to print so we can pay in our local bank using bar code). I really want it so bad, but I don't know what to do! (I know it's dumb, sorry)

:mallard: (just wanted to use this emoji, it's so cute)
Last edited by Neamara on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title
◤ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀 ▔▔▔▔▔▔◥
𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫
𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔶
𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰
◣▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝕍𝕀𝕀 ▬▬▬▬▬▬◢

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: [BRL] Other options for buying the game?

Post by Neamara » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Split this question to its own topic since this is has more to do with currency-related inflation and less to do with whether or not the game is worth $10 USD.

Exact payment methods may vary for each storefront that has been authorised by Eduweb to sell WolfQuest. Most will present the options of PayPal, which tends to be the most common option across most sites these days because it is a secure and reputable method for online transactions, or card.

The WolfQuest Team does host contests with a guaranteed prize for the premium game which people are free to enter -- among other reasons, these contests benefit anyone who cannot afford or are simply unable to buy the game. If you're interested in entering, Pepper tends to post these during the last week of the month in the WolfQuest News & Announcements forum. If checking in on the forums isn't ideal for you, they do get forwarded across most of the WolfQuest social media pages (buttons are on the homepage).
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

LadyGabes
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Gabriela, Gabes.

Post by LadyGabes » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Thank you!
Yeah, so, i searched more about PayPal, and it seems to be a very safe website. I'll search more if it can convert money, tho.
Since Card and PayPal are the only ways to get the game (after getting it by raffle), I'll think some more with my dad.
Thx sz :wolf:
◤ ▔▔▔▔▔▔ 𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀 ▔▔▔▔▔▔◥
𝔰𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫
𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔶
𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰
◣▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝕍𝕀𝕀 ▬▬▬▬▬▬◢

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:24 am

Best of luck with the process! I'll lock this topic as if answered for now, but you can message me or another moderator to have it unlocked if you have more questions on the matter.