Whoops - Invalid Key

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Hraesvelgr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Whoops - Invalid Key

Post by Hraesvelgr » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:36 am

Long time player (as in, *ancient*, I got the game for free a Long time ago when it first came out, and came back to it in 2015, only to once more come back now that things are actually still active, to my surprise!) I purchased the game on an old email address, but never made an account for multiplayer, which was foolish on my part - upon trying to register an account, it now says my key is invalid.

I thought potentially I may have actually made an account, and went to retrieve my password via my old email - yet there is no registered account with said email; is there some other method of recovery I can try, or should I consign myself to single-player mode indefinitely?

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Whoops - Invalid Key

Post by paperpaws » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:56 am

Please follow the instructions on the support database entry for this issue: https://support.wolfquest.org/help/key-is-invalid
If your key is not working, please try one of these solutions:

- Enter the key exactly as it appears. These codes are case sensitive!
- Check for and remove spaces or letters/numbers that are not present in the code you were given.
Note: Copy/paste may not work properly (or insert a ‘v’ at the end of your code), so try entering it manually.
- If you have used your key to create an account in the past, you will not be able to reuse that same key again. Keys are single use regardless of whether your account still exists. Just log into the account you registered after purchasing the game.

If you are still having trouble with your key, please contact us and include the key code in your message.
[/list]
.. though the contact form does not appear to be working for me currently. If you encounter the same issue with the contact form, try emailing info@wolfquest.org for further assistance.