Is there a way to change email?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Navynovaz
Pup
Pup
Name: Red

Is there a way to change email?

Post by Navynovaz » Tue May 07, 2019 12:25 am

I've been wanting to revamp my 2.7 account for a while. I wanted to know if there's any way to change the email on my 2.7 account? Is there something I'm missing or-?
▬☾ gԧt ☽▬
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things
which escape those who dream only by night.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ._ _ _
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
Sig - Lupe
Av - FuzzyDesertPaw

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Is there a way to change email?

Post by paperpaws » Tue May 07, 2019 12:04 pm

KasaiHope wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:25 am
I've been wanting to revamp my 2.7 account for a while. I wanted to know if there's any way to change the email on my 2.7 account? Is there something I'm missing or-?
The answer to this question is conveniently listed in the support database: https://support.wolfquest.org/help/chan ... d-or-email
To change email address:
The e-mail address you registered to your game account cannot be changed after the registration process has been completed. If you must change it, please contact us and be sure to state that this is a WQ game account, not a community forum account.
If it is a forum account, please see this forum thread for instructions on requesting a forum username change.
In order to keep your account secure, we require email address change requests to come from the current email associated with your account. Be sure to include your new email address too!
Please also provide your WolfQuest username whenever you are requesting account changes.
Since the built-in contact form of the database appears to be down still, I think you'd best e-mail support@wolfquest.org (though I'm not 100% positive on the e-mail!). Please let me know if it doesn't work out so I can hopefully figure out what the best approach to take is.
wyrd bið ful aræd
traveling 03.08 - 18.08 - limited availability.
for questions and concerns, please reach out to another moderator.

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”