I thought it would be a good idea to document all of the bugs that I have encountered so far as a reference for the community in addition to reporting them in-game. I plan to update this list as I continue to explore the early access. If other people are having similar issues it would be great to have supporting reports. Thanks!
For reference I am playing on max settings with an AMD Ryzen 7 2700x CPU, NVIDIA RTX 2080 GPU, and 16 GB of RAM.
- Consistent hitches and fps drops occur about every 30 seconds. It seems it could be related to loading new areas of the world?
- Fixed with EA v1.0g. Adding custom markers to the map sometimes crashes the game to desktop. Link to output log.
- Fixed with EA v1.0g. 1080p is the largest supported screen resolution and there is no option for 2k or 4k.
- Fixed with EA v1.0c. Initial world creation and loading takes many minutes. Can allegedly be reduced by lowering graphics settings. (This is planned to be addressed in the first patch)
- When doing courting sometimes the other wolf would become stuck running into rocks and other objects.
- The tail of the wolf bends oddly when turning the mouse. Not sure if intentional or unintentional.
- The top tips of trees in the mid-range loading distance are sometimes white. Close and far away trees are not affected:
- Fixed with EA v1.0c. This rock on the cliffs does not have hit detection enabled. I could not find a way to share XYZ coordinates so here is a screenshot of the rock and map location:
- Fixed with EA v1.0c. This entire ridge of rocks has hit detection disabled: