WQ 3 Reset Controls to Default

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

WQ 3 Reset Controls to Default

Post by Rustic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:46 pm

There IS a reset button, on the initial screen for controls...but at least for me....this doesn't seem to be working for joystick options :(
I messed something up with my joystick keymapping and it would be MUCH easier to revert to default and start over (seeing as I can't find what I did wrong)

Not sure if this is intentional (as in the reset is JUST for keyboard/Mouse) or if it is a bug...in which case I'll report it.

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: WQ 3 Reset Controls to Default

Post by paperpaws » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:43 am

Hi Rustic, I believe it is a bug the team has already taken notice of (but feel free to submit another report for sure). Hopefully, a fix will be included in one of the near-future patches.
wyrd bið ful aræd
* inactive until further notice due to time and hardware limitations

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Ahh ok thank for the info...I may do that :) In the meantime I guess will have to use mouse/keyboard to play as I think I broke my game lat night :(

EDIT: Well not so game breaking after all seems the game didn't save my key mapping...a WHOLE other issue but at leadt I can play. 😀

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 pm

Since this is a known issue, I'll be locking this thread. Keep an eye out for game updates.

Topic locked.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”