Need help with the mate system

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Wolfen1991
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Need help with the mate system

Post by Wolfen1991 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:02 am

Not sure if this is meant to be here, been awhile since I was on the forums. But I am not happy with the mate I have at the moment as she doesn't help at all with the hunts. I remembered from a video the team did where you can trial them before making it official. Is this in the game yet, If not then how do I make them my mate? because the quest said I still haven't got a mate.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Need help with the mate system

Post by Neamara » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 am

Hi Wolfen1991,

Yes, the trial-phase is implemented. If you are dissatisfied with your current potential mate, simply growl at it three times during the trial period and it'll leave, no questions asked so to speak.

When you find a dispersal wolf that you're happy with, continue to hunt and bond through emotes until you are prompted to accept that wolf into your young pack and name him/her. Once you have accepted your partner as your mate, growling three times will cease to work and the only way to free yourself from your current mate would be to enable permadeath.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit