When can I get a refund/is it possible?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

smoochiepook
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

When can I get a refund/is it possible?

Post by smoochiepook » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi everyone, so I’m sort of new to the WolfQuest community but I played the first edition of the game when I was little. I decided to try the game out again, considering it had a lot of hype and there was the new Anniversary edition, but it just wasn’t quite what I expected and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I used to. I was hoping I might be able to get a refund, and there’s very little info about refunds on the forum and on the WolfQuest site. I did send an email to support and I got a reply that confirmed a refund is possible, as long as I purchased the game off of itch.io or the website (and I did). I provided the email I purchased the game with, but I still haven’t received a response from the WolfQuest team and haven’t been told when I will get a refund or if I’ll actually get it. When can I expect to get my money back, or at least another informative reply from the team? They emailed back so quick the first time so I guess it just took me by surprise that its taken them a couple of days!

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: When can I get a refund/is it possible?

Post by Neamara » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:42 pm

Hi smoochiepook,
  • ⋆ Moved to Tips, Hints, and Help ⋆
I'm not too clear on the refund process, but I'm sure the team receive many e-mails daily. If you're in contact with Eduweb, it would probably be okay to send another e-mail to chase things up if you don't hear anything within the next few days.

If you're looking to contact Itch.io, all I could find was this- https://itch.io/docs/legal/terms#refunds
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

smoochiepook
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: When can I get a refund/is it possible?

Post by smoochiepook » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:23 pm

(Sorry for posting on the wrong thread! I was a little confused on navigating the site!!)

Okay, I’ll go ahead and contact Eduweb now and see if I get anything from them soon. Thanks a lot for the swift reply as well. :D