Bought the game back in the day, on the website dont know how to reinstall it

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

rayne0508
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Bought the game back in the day, on the website dont know how to reinstall it

Post by rayne0508 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:25 pm

So back in the day i bought this game, and dont know if theres a way to transfer it to Steam or not. Something happened to my laptop which erased it around 6 years ago and i never payed any mind to it as i was caught up in life. I recently wanted to get back into the game and have no idea how to redownload it without having to buy it again.
i dont know if i have any reciepts of buying it, except the fact i still have my account and remember the password (obviously since im using it). I was wondering if anyone could help me on this.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: Bought the game back in the day, on the website dont know how to reinstall it

Post by valkea » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:55 am

The game you would've downloaded that long ago was free, so you wouldn't have a receipt because you didn't pay for it. You can find the link to the download of that version here.

For the updated versions of the game, you will have to purchase it because they are separate from 2.5. Keep in mind that forum accounts also aren't connected to newer versions, so you won't be able to log in with the one you're using now and will have to make a game account upon purchasing and playing the game.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?