Xbox One Controller Issue

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Xbox One Controller Issue

Post by Rustic » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:06 pm

Initally had no issue when the AE came out resetting keybindings and using my controller. Recently however with the last patch I have been experiencing problems. One in particular where I have my left joystick button set for the run toggle as I like to have my default speed be the trot and can quickly switch to a run as the same joystick controls movement. Now however it doesn't work. Only if I change that left joystick press to the walk setting does it switch speeds but the walk is much slower than the trot.
Sooo...then I thought I'd leave that left joystick press as the walk and set the left trigger for the run toggle but seems the new joystick settings has it set as the head camera and there is no way I can turn that off :(

Any suggestions??

oh and also...I have camera set to invert main camera y settings as I like to be able to move the joystick up to move the camera up and down to move the camera down...BUT when I enter scent view this setting is reversed. :( WHY??

Help Please

spruce56
Pup
Pup

Re: Xbox One Controller Issue

Post by spruce56 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:18 am

I lost my Left Stick run/jog toggle as well, however they've changed it so that when you push the stick forward a little, you trot, and all the way, you run.

So, I have Left Stick for moving, and Right Bumper for Stalk - Stalk+Trot = actual Stalk. Stalk+Run=Walk.

Would be really good to have one button toggle through speeds - Walk, Trot, Run.

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Xbox One Controller Issue

Post by Rustic » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:54 pm

Just want to note here that my issue was answered in the steam forum...in case anytelse experiencing the same:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/926990/d ... 643568922/

This topic therefore can be locked...thank you. 😀