Hello everyone. I´m new.

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Titoski
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Hello everyone. I´m new.

Post by Titoski » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Hi. I have been looking for an educational video game for my son for a long time. Our family loves nature and camping.
I recently saw this game on the internet, then I looked at some videos on youtube and I loved it.
I will pay the subscription to start playing and also I will try to get other relatives into the game. We are very exciting about getting together through this great game. It will be an "international pack".

Can somebody help me to find out how I could start a wolf pack with my relatives? Our idea is that when we are connected we are playing together in the same pack. Can we do that?

Cheers,

I looked forward to meeting you in the game.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Hello everyone. I´m new.

Post by Koa » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:59 am

Hi there and welcome. I've moved your thread to Tips, Hints and Help.

Multiplayer is not yet available for WolfQuest 3. If you purchase WolfQuest 3, however, you will get WolfQuest 2.7 with your purchase. WolfQuest 2.7 has multiplayer. Once you've loaded 2.7 and logged in with your account information that you set up after purchasing the game, you'll be able to join multiplayer. You or someone in your group can host, or start a private game, for all others to join.